Does anyone else physically feel enhanced when High playing sports

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by dominicankid231, Mar 22, 2015.

1. I play soccer and sometimes when I get really high I start to play soccer and its almost like im unstoppable (or at least to my friends)... keep in mind my friends dont all smoke and they are pretty good at soccer, but I feel being high can enhance your performance in sports. Idk the whole science of if there are negative effects towards athletes, any help would be greatly appreciated but mostly just wanna see if there is anyone else, whether athlete or not, who feels like their athletic capabilities get way higher when they get high.

2. I would say the same man. To be honest I often try to explain things like this with physiology and biochemistry, and lately I've been going at it with vibration and resonance. I just know that while I'm high and I'm in motion, the moving wind around my body sends me positive feedback, which helps me unlock myself and be able to apply energy in desired directions

'Zuga

3. Hell yeah I suck at basketball and when I smoke I turn into DWADE

❤️

4. I feel as tho bud is the ultimate performance enhancer

5. Just when I'm riding my bike.

6. That's weed man. It alters your perception.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Weed goes good with any moment

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I feel kind of unstoppable and more confident, but I think it's because it takes more time for my body to realise how exhausted and dehydrated it is then I always feel super shit afterwards haha. It does help with working out though. At the gym, if you're blazed, it's easier to pump more reps than you thought you could and I think it's because you don't feel the pain or being tired as much because you're high.

9. Idk.. I scored one my best hockey goals when high though slap-shot from the blue line top shelf.

10. I do until I actually start to play...

Dude I thought I was the only one lol...except KOBE!

12. I'm high just about every time I work out. Which is usually about 5 days/week. 

My roommates go to BJJ blazed all the time. 

13. #13 willywagpole, May 28, 2015
    Last edited: May 28, 2015
    It tends to relax everything, I seem to be able to do a lot more pushups or heavier weight when I'm high, Could also be cause you feel less pain. Indeed performance is noticeable.

There really is no end to this plant.

14. I love to play soccer, basketball high I love to ride my bike high. Hell I love everything high x)

15. always go to adult league medicated hahaha gliding around feels great and I feel I have better hands/edges too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. I used to play defence for my soccer team, and id always show up stoned, and I was "unstoppable" too. That's where I met one of my good friends to this day, Ryan. Who also gets stoned before he plays net.

I'd say defiantly more energy or focus happening.

17. if you play sports , most likely they drugs test . whether its for school, taking a sports physical ect

18. I don't know what sketchy city you live in, but where I'm from, we don't drug test high school athletes. We also don't drug test house league soccer players. Lol I'm from Canada though.

I don't think id ever play sports if I couldn't play them after a nice bong.

19. I'm from usa man
    they drug test everyone man
    "man"

20. #20 willywagpole, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
    Tell them for starters.. Its not a drug. Its a edible herb that grows all around the world and has been used for thousands of years for over 100 different medicinal needs and miraculously you are able to smoke it.

Ask them if anyone in their family had died of cancer? If so tell them that the "drug" they are claiming could of possibly cured the cancer yet they chose Chemical drugs over Nature and and now their loved/close ones has passed away because of that ignorance.

[​IMG]