got a date with a chick from tinder

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, Mar 22, 2015.

1. OP is 29? Yeeeesh. You need a confidence boost bruh

haha thing is i'm mostly conscious about my back because i have red raised acne scars and i still get some acne on my back. i've gotten some injections and lasers to help with the scars but they haven't really improved much. i'll keep on trying treatments though to make them look a bit better.

i don't look horrible i just have a big nose. i'm also skinny i need to work on that too. 

i believe you when your say your friend gets girls but i never see it personally in real life. i never see a fugly girl or as you describe someone with a bad skin condition like bleeding sores on their face with a girl haha.

like in my classes most of the guys don't' have gfs and probably aren't getting laid or at least not very often.

anyways i'm not focusing on girls right now i have 3 more weeks of classes before i graduate and then i have to worry about finding work haha.

3. Years and years wasted away. OP will be here when he's 50, with the same complaints.

Adult-Stewie-stewie-griffin-684136_500_376.jpg

4. It either this or some other form of mental illness or yummybud is a straight up troll.

Seriously think about it, the guy uses the same excuses he used in the very first thread he created, still using these same excuses and they never change, I don't think half the time he even realizes what he is typing.

He types the same shit over and over again and that not normal bro.

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427560355.357327.jpg

[​IMG]

6. Hes been around for awhile, not a troll. I thought troll a few years ago. But its been too consistant.

Yummy clearly has some issue. Idk what it is but I think he knows (maybe, I+other people have given serious advices. Never seems to stick and he responds with the same excuses). He said before he cant afford to see anyone right now. My guess is social anxiety but im not a doc.

It is always the same type of shit every time though. Likes girl, girls might like him, what should he do? Overthinking to the max. Could be more than anxiety. OCD? Depression? Its obviously something, who knows what.

7. Yeah dude clearly has issues, I was hoping he was just a troll for his own good, (let face it, I'd rather be a troll than have mental issues)

And I don't think it Social anxiety, or OCD, he may be associated depression.
    I know a lot of acquaintances with social anxiety but none of them are even close to yummy bud level.

8. lol I didnt know what Tinder was and this dude i hadnt seen in a while says he was on there meeting chicks and started showing me pics.

At the time I was buzzed up after several hours of drinking but I IMMEDIATELY seen the "angled" pics of the girls he was showing me and I had flashbacks to the days of myspace.

BTW this dude is a fucking mess when it comes to females...I hope you got better sense and your just fooling around on Tinder considering any experience on there merely "exhibition" and that its not counting towards your W/L:ratio

9. She is 'kinda old' and you are 1 year younger?

Yummy. My scaredy cat, pussy of a poster, joke icon of a person. Mary Magdalene is not too old when a pussy such as you is afraid to talk to her.

10. Damn!

11. OP needs to get laid or needs a tutor..

12. Holy shit, I cant believe you're still on the same page. You worry too much dude!

13. #94 CanadianOrganic, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
    ARE THESE THREADS F'REALZ?!?!!?

It's all the same. "Oh I'm not ugly, but I have a big nose, and I'm skinny and I have scars on my back"
    Literally I think I've read that three times in THIS THREAD alone. Not to mention the like 5 other pointless threads you have. Can't believe I wasted time on this lmfao

14. haha i stopped posting in this thread bc i figured this thread is pretty lame.

that girl from tinder never got back to me since mssging her last week she said she'd get back to me yeah right lol.

but seriously getting woman seems like a huge waste of time. unless you are really good looking it's almost impossible to get a decent looking chick that won't waste your time. this is not just from my experience but from seeing other people i know. i know a ton of guys that can't get women easily. if you are lucky to be good looking enough then it is easy otherwise it's not. maybe it's just the girls i go to school with but i lot of them are not very friendly if they don't like you then they won't even talk to you.

i talk to a few girls in my classes that are super nice and really good looking but they have boyfriends lol, probably also why they are also nice bc i'm not trying to get with them and i know they have boyfriends.

i also think the people not just girls in my program are generally stuck up that could be it too. 

she ended up actually being super hot haha, but i don't' think she is going to be going out with me again haha.

15. Did you die, OP. Did you finally die of embarassment.

16. People use tinder for hooking up, not dating.. Why do you think one of its features is to see who else is near you using tinder? ...lol... What dating site does that? Hurr durr

17. That's dodgy mate.

18. I'm telling you guys...you'll have better luck finding an awesome gf at the grocery store than Tinder.

Both of my roommates are attractive dudes that do well w/ women...one has a barbie doll gf - 5'10" blonde, damn near perfect...he's the smarter and more sophisticated of my two roommates. The other is freak athlete, about to turn pro in his mma career (undefeated amateur)...he goes on Tinder all the time and pulls so many little skanks, it almost grosses even me out. Brought a fucking girl here the other week he found out had genital herpes - after she sucked his dick and let him finger her. After? Can you fucking believe that? And where did he meet her? Tinder. I told him she could never come here again.

Reading & getting to know someone in person is 100x better than a few cherry picked profile pics, a self aggrandizing personal description, or friend request & text convo on fb [​IMG]

19. Just get your cock out and see how they react! that's how I do things! Normally in the stock room. Most chicks love a surprise