got a date with a chick from tinder

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, Mar 22, 2015.

1. anywyas mssged her no response yet haha. i said nice meeting you we should hang out again.

she was way too hot doubt she'd want to see me again. plus i barely share interests with her she's into playing computer games.... we had one thing in common we both liked breaking bad lol.

2. ok guys she's down to go out again. she responded and said we can try eating out at a different place next time i was like sure cool.

so maybe next weekend i'll set up some time.

i think this is a waste of my time though cus i won't be staying in this city not like a long distance relationship is going to work lol.

not sure if wasting all this time going out on dates in hopes of getting laid is worth it haha. it takes time out of studying for my finals....and my marks are important for landing a job lol.

i think just going out with a girl is valuable experience though, just for helping me get better with woman and be less awkward...... so maybe it's not a waste of time.

i haven't dated many girls. actually last girl i dated was 18..... and i slept with a 27 year old. this chick being 30 is different..... 

3. Yummybud were you ever diagnosed of something? It a legit question and I am not trying to be a dick.

well diagnosed with what? no i haven't been diagnosed with anything lol. when i was a kid my doctor told my parents that i had anxiety though.

5. but what do you think about dating this chick? she is cool with going out with me again but i don't see the point bc i'm moving away, and i'm spending precious time i could be studying for final exams hanging out with this girl....

only positive is maybe getting laid and gaining more experience with woman. 

6. what happened with that girl who borrowed your text book? It was implied that if you help her with the class book then she would help you with your dick

i still like her but i gave up on contact her. i messaged her on three different times on fb chat she was really friendly but she would never initiate chatting with me first, plus i think she turned off her fb chat bc i never see her online now so i just assumed she doesn't care about getting to now me and i gave up.....

she still has my textbook haha so she will eventually come talk to me to return it but yeah i don't think i'll get anywhere with her. she also doesn't even say hi to me at school like she won't make eye contact with me when she knows i'm there in class, i feel like she doesn't want me approaching her. 

so i guess she just wanted to borrow my textbook not get to know me lol. unless this si some weird playing hard to get shit but i think she just isn't interested..... i don't know... but yeah i still ike her.

8. i felt like if she wanted to get to know me she'd be more open and maybe mssg me after i initiated chat with her on fb 3 times she clearly knows i'm interested in getting to know her. she's just super unapproachable in class she won't look at me at all she's turned off her fb chat on fb now all bad signs i think. not sure why she asked me for my textbook when she could have asked someone else. i don't get girls.

if she is interested this would be a weird way of showing it. i don't' want to be constantly mssging her and going after her when she is not trying at all.

9. Either you have some kind of mental illness or you are a Troll.

I'm 44 and agree with what you just said there.

[​IMG]

Have no shame bro! 

I'm 32 right now, dating a hot little foreign chick that's 18. 

I plan on playing these cards until I can't anymore. You should too!

12. :D

Attached Files:

13. Just give her the tip

And why can't you go to the bar to meet women? Sure there are herpes infected sluts at the bar, but probably fewer than on tindr. And at least at the bar you can have an actual conversation. And you don't actually have to "pick up" women at the bar. I use the bar as a platform for getting numbers more than anything else.

15. While you're dawdling, she's getting her cumbucket filled. 

haha whatever. i got to study for my exams she's not my priority, and i will likely move so it's not like i am likely going to have some kind of long term relationship with her. 

if she was okay to going out again you think i have a decent chance of banging her? when is said we should hang out again her response was yeah for sure you should try out some new places to eat around town....

if i'm jut going out wit her to eat it's pretty hard to make any moves on her lol. she also seemed a bit nervous during the firs date and admitted she is awkward and i was like don't  worry about it lol.

also who knows if she will actually meet me again i'll try mssging her again in a  couple days and try to set up something for this coming weekend and if she makes excuses then i guess i'll know.

if i do go out with her a second time should i try to kiss her....

would a girl go out with you a second time if she doesn't really like you and just want to be friends.... I assume people meeting on tinder assume it's a place to date or hook up and not to make friends.

17. #37 Yummybud20, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2015
    she's also a smart girl... she just finished her masters and has a good job here...

i was honest with her and told her i'd be moving soon like in 5 weeks.... so maybe she'd be okay with just hooking up who knows. 

i just assume a single chick that is 30 is looking for a husband, not just to hook up with guys but i could be wrong. hope i'm wrong.

Assume you're wrong. If that's true, you're getting laid. If you're right, you both will move on, and you'll be in another city scouting out new chicks. What is there to lose?

19. I'm in actual disbelief that you needed to make a thread on this. You know who else has a tinder? My 21yr old brother, you know what he does with the chicks he meets? He fucks em' and gets on his way. He does'nt 'assume' shit, he does'nt think 'oh golly this woman might be looking for something long term, wuh oh', No, he takes it for face value :"This broad is interested, better hit it while I can."

My fucking GOD, man.

i hope so haha. well i'll see if she actually meets up with me again. I think if she does then i should try and make a move. she suggested we go eat somewhere new when i suggested we should hang out again.....

should i try and invite her to my place after we eat..... and see if she is down. or is that soon after going out for a second time.