Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does marijuana really lower IQ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tittybullshitty420, Mar 22, 2015.

1. If you're constantly stoned I feel like it may, after all I think it's ignorant to think weed has no negative effects. I smoke about half a gram a day and it just makes me a bigger thinker IMO.

2. #22 Enjoyable High, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    yes pot use does make you do "dumb things and folk will ingrain the perception of the "dumb pot head' who is of lack luster motivation, red eyed, munchie hogging, and aloof.

3. If you buy into what the government tells you all the time, you're not very smart. Do some research and make your own analysis. Not saying you are buying into government propaganda. This is just a message to everyone.

4. It hasn't lowered mine. My first IQ test was at 11 years old. I started smoking at 15 and smoked several time a week then daily after around 18. Quit smoking at 23, started back at about 29. Smoked daily for almost a decade since then. My IQ is actually about 15 points higher than when originally tested. Maintaining or improving IQ is more about how you use your brain. For most people IQ actually goes down as they age because they do less that actually exercises their brain.

5. Cannabis doesn't make you do anything. Some people are just idiots and smoking gives them an excuse to act as such. No doubt that group of people create the myth of stoner perception.

6. There is no medical evidence that Cannabis does any harm to the human body.