What do you like to watch when youre high?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by SpliffyJr., Mar 22, 2015.

1. If you enjoy thrillers and shit that makes you think...

I just finished bates motel up to the season 3. I also recommend watching black mirror. Now I'm currently watching the twilight zone.

2. YouTube - highriseco, doug benson
    Ted (because learning is lolling)

3. When i was younger just starting smoking, i would love to sneak outside late at night, smoke a bowl, get stoned as fuck, and come back inside without waking my parents and proceed to watch MXC and laugh my ass off

4. Downloaded 156 TZ episodes. Everyone is fantastic when baked. I deeply analyze each one at the end. Takes me to some crazy daydreams....

5. Beavis and Butthead

I love when Butthead is thinking really hard and he's like "uhhhhhhhhhh........uhhhhhhhhhh........... Oh yeah"

6. Band concerts, That 70s show, Family Guy, Workaholics, Trailer Park Boys

7. blazing saddles, trailer park boys, spaceballs, cheech and chong up in smoke.

8. Adult swim ~ off the air

9. A lot of you guys have said some of my favorites!! Rick and Morty, Lost, Wilfred, and Trailer Park Boys. I also really like How I met your mother, Malcolm In The Middle, and The Office while blazed.

10. I really like watching stuff from the 80s/90s. Whether it be TV shows, interviews or what have you. Or trippy stuff like 'Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas' etc. Baked tonight feeling nostalgic for those couple decades haha.

11. i'm usually the type of person who can't even watch one episode of something on tv because i'm so antsy, but i can smoke and watch either Powerpuff Girls or Rugrats forever

12. I watch Cheech and Chong all the time when I'm baked

13. American dad (old episodes I use for back ground noise when browsing GC) fam guy (same for old)

Last man on earth
    Bobs burgers
    A few other shows

14. #35 TheSuperApe, Nov 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2015
    Star wars original trilogy

15. Usually just good movies in general. But I thoroughly enjoy news programs while high.

16. That 70s show, Cheech and Chong and a few other classics are pretty good. It's good to watch it and just say the lines you know.

If I'm wanting something where famous people are getting high, I usually check out "getting Doug with high" the jack black one was amazing

17. Stoner comedies are always good to watch baked. Mind fuck esque movies are great too. Like Donnie darko, inception, fight club, memento, etc

18. Tenacious D and the POD with a BOD

your only as free as you think you are

19. A good movie of any genre. Or documentaries and ww2 vietnam history