Help please gents

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by nowuseemenowudont, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Update

Attached Files:

2. Looking fantastic useeme, just starting to fatten up! 👍

3. #123 nowuseemenowudont, May 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2015
    So just got off phone with advanced nutrients,, they said, if anyone is interested, there base nutes, ph perfect base nutes, have correct amounts of calmag already in it, in the first couple weeks of flower they said as the plant is bigger, might need to supplement extra ppm of cal mag, otherwise it has everything you need

4. Update!!! Roots
    A

Attached Files:

5. Now on second look, never seen roots only out the bottom like that, different, but kinda cool 😎

6. So i have a cal mag deficiency,, since i neglected to add it for two weeks,, and emptying my res last night and cleaning out the bucket im assuming i caused some shock because i woke up this morning and it didn't eat, just water,,, ,, any ideas? Or am i spot on?

7. Update! Deficiency takin care of,, back on track,little pics,
    Pics

Attached Files:

8. Buds baby buds!

You been adding cal/mag? You've got a bit to go, but sometimes closer to flower they start to get that look as they get a bit N low, just part of the cycle.

Almost there useeme, you're going to like this I got a feeling 👌

9. And yeah monkey ,, forgot for 2 weeks,, but i started again about a week ago,, lol,, its all back on track and feeding correctly again,,

10. #130 nowuseemenowudont, May 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2015
    Week 6 day 1

Attached Files:

11. Cmedont! Hey girl hoes it been going? Hopefully a ok,lol.. and do I see some purple finally ,lol

12. Monkeytime,
    I just read through this thread and saw what you posted about your call with Advanced Nutrients.  I have been adjusting my PH levels twice a day now and it's driving me crazy!  When I mix a new batch for my hydro grow every time it starts out perfectly at 5.6.  I see everyday after that the ph level rising and i generally don't let it get any higher than 6.2…Are you saying I shouldn't be doing this so as long as the Ph is between 5-7?  I'm just wondering how the rest of your grow went after you spoke with AN and stopped adjusting your Ph levels… I never let the Ph level get higher than 6.2, and I was interested to know if during your grow once you let the Ph fluctuate if they fluctuated out of that 5-7 range?  Thanks

13. #133 MonkeyTime, Jun 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2015
    That's how I've been doing it and have had zero issues since. The only other problem is when the plants are young and I'm not using much for nutes, there just isn't enough of them to balance it out. That's when I started mixing RO with tap to get what I wanted to start with.

It's surprising they don't tell you any of this on the bottle our website, it's so easy now!

If you have any other questions, just let me know, I'd be happy to help any way I can.

MT

14. are you saying you let your ph swing to 7.0??

15. It's never gotten above 6.7, but yes, I would. The AN nutes are buffered to allow uptake outside the normal range, which is why we're concerned with it in the first place. They do help adjust the ph some, but the real magic is that nutes are absorbed in a greater range than normal.

16. Little pics,, on week 6 day 3 , straight water from here on out,,

Attached Files:

17. #137 funky smoke, Jun 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2015

Thanks MoneyTime.. Thats very helpful

18. Update , more pics,,, water only for last 5 6 days,,,

Attached Files:

19. u poor bastard its not ready yet LOLOLOL

20. trichomes are close,, id say 50 50 cloudy clear,,