Help please gents

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by nowuseemenowudont, Mar 21, 2015.

1. I've seen a number of diaries where they got their color the last few weeks and a host of theories on how to force/increase it, but nothing I've seen prove out consistent.

Patience, slowly slowly catchy monkey! 🐵

2. Things are looking just awesome mate. I thought I was already subscribed to this thread but it appears not, although now I am, lol.

Purple colour won't show until the last week or two and low temperatures and low nutrient concentration really helps. Its possible to get phenos that refuse to colour up but certainly don't worry about it at this early stage

3. Gg,, well welcome my friend,, im so happy to have you peeping in from time to time,,lol,, thank you so much, im trying to compair to you good sir,,,lol,, not close though,, ill be there one day,, and ill stop worrying, colour doesnt matter too much i Wrekin,,lol

4. Little pic update... Week four ,, day three,,

Attached Files:

5. ,,

Attached Files:

6. I'm looking forward for my gear to come in. Can't wait. Subbing. Hope all ends well.

7. Thx and welcome aboard,, why wouldnt it end well?,lol
    And whats your setup coming in?
    Get me all scared saying things like that,,lol

8. 400watt mh/hps dwc 5gal with some basic nutes. Going to try to top my way as close as possible to a pound. I would be set for a good while! Lol not trying to bring bad juju, but just saying hope all go well. I've had plants destroyed by my sister unstable baby daddy :/

9. Lol damit man,,, were basically the same exept i have a 150 also, and didnt top but once, scrog screen though,,, hoping for atleast 10 ounces,, i think this one is around 12 though,,
    And im using advanced nutes,,

10. Where did you get your genetics?

11. Crop kings purple kush feminized,,

12. I will give them a try. Alway so paranoid about ordering off the web

13. Id recomend attitude seed, or cali conection,,,

14. thnak you! Just ordered a Dutch passion power plant!

15. Hell. Yeah lol,,, from wich place?

16. Update fellas!!!,, trichomes packing on nicely,,, buds swelling ecery day noticeably,, week 5,

Attached Files:

17. attitude

18. Looking real nice there useeme, I think you're going to be happy when this is all over [​IMG]

19. Thx so much,,, and yes ,, i will i believe,,, hopefully 10 to 12 ounces,, a pound would be nice,,😜

20. Then here's hoping for your pound!