Help please gents

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by nowuseemenowudont, Mar 21, 2015.

1. I am currently growing dwc. Under a 400 watt hps/ by hortilux/ enhanced spectrum/. Air cooled hood. One. 175 gph air pump abd air stone. And another 150 or so gph in the res. Air temps are 76 degrees rh is 45 percent res temps are 64 to 65 degrees. Im using advanced nutrients grow and bloom a and b voodoo juice b52 sensizyme overdrive big bud budcandy . thats my line-up. My tds is 206 using grow a and b voodoo juice and b 52 at a quarter strength recommend dose. Ph was set at 5.8 5.6 let it drift to 6.2 ish. All of a sudden one obe recently its leaves started to sag midle leaves . and the root looks fine accept i see like a blackish color on them in 2 spots. Got scared and emptied res boiled air stones and lines and bucket cleaned them then put peroxide on them and rensed thoroughly. Assembled my system again with only ph'ed water let it sit for 24 hours. Emptied bucket again and added water with 3 percent peroxide to 3 gallons of water in my res . a total of 12 ml for the whole three gallons. Let it sit for 24 hours and emptied it out rensed and added new water and nutrients at quarter strength and ph'ed water to 5.8. Question is what is the blackish spots and why are leaves drooping all of a sudden.. Also its purple kush feminized . but plant looks healthy. Ill take pics later to show.

2. Also its 2nd week of veg and i do res changes every week.

3. 140 Views no ideas?

4. Try adding some pics

5. Ok as soon as i get home

6. Here us pics what are black dots on roots

Attached Files:

7. Still no response

8. are you foliar feeding?

You over fed them but the roots do look bad...long single strand roots are asking for trouble

9. No foiliar just res nutes - so what shiuld i do
    Grow a and b voodoo juice and b 52

10. Hows it looking fellas

Attached Files:

11. Update

Attached Files:

12. #13 smokeymcdoodles, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2015
    chill out with the nitrogen please. Look on the bottles and see which one is has the highest N. start cutting the nitrogen back now or it will not bud properly

Looking ok man like i said before keep it up

13. Chill out on nitrogen? So stop veg nutes?

14. Out of curiosity how many grows you got under your belt looked for your griws couldnt find any

15. I had a plant one time that looked very stalky and a grower said are you fucking nuts use less nitrogen...

You are doing good... Im trying to tell you that.  I talk to people very directly and have made some growing mistakes before pls trust me.

16. I had a plant one time that looked very stalky and a grower said are you fucking nuts use less nitrogen...

You are doing good... Im trying to tell you that. I talk to people very directly and have made some growing mistakes before pls trust me.

I use advanced nutes grow a and b and bloom a and b, not at same time, lol, its ph perfect, its got everything it needs in available amounts, equal parts of each a and b , takeing out one part to compensate for less nitrogen miht offset the chemical blance _tds_ and make nutrients unavailable, and im switching to bloom nutes tomorrow at res, just switched to flower 3 days ago,,,

17. And stopped topping up with grow nutes 2 days ago so its actually pretty diluted considering its mainly using npk nutes first and at the highest amounts, so its at 200 ppm and im assuming thats residual nutes of nitrogen and p and k, and the other additives i add voodoo juice b 52 sensizyme and cal mag im sure are there also, but those are the least used and demanded, so what im saying is is diluted and being changed tomorrow lol

18. It was at 500 res change

19. #20 smokeymcdoodles, Apr 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2015
    the problem with hydro is theres no limit on the amount of nitrogen uptake....IE all the nitrogen is readily available meaning its going to use every bit of nitrogen it can. Normally it has a shared pathway of nitrogen fixation with some microbes and synergy i think.