Can you help me with nutrient deficiency problem. 1st coco grow

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by watcheroftrees, Mar 21, 2015.

1. #21 smokeymcdoodles, Mar 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2015
    ye i just read a shit load about heating things.

You have to have everything in perfect balance pH especially and the heat allows more nitrogen uptake, and to some lesser degree K, P

this method of heating things is retarded and everyone knows it

sry man take advice from the pros (not me) and do more research

u made the comment about my perlite use....one thing i do know is how to get things to grow in 100% perlite

2. Mm never tried, never had to, for coco canna has never gave me a problem

Everything published by this user is lies, he/she is clinically insane and should or may already be locked up

3. It's nice that you have an opinion smokeymcdoodles. I think that everybody should be allowed to have them.

4. watch a seemorebuds vid..

Everytime they see someone heating a room or heating a reservoir the guy doing the documentation goes WHY!?!

No one can make the raised bed of weed work...

The commercial growers have to employ a bud tender to make the raised beds work. IF and i say IF again you can make it work then all hats off.  What you are trying is really advanced

5. Thanks for the compliment Smokey. I am well aware of the skill level it takes.
    It's nice to see that you recognize it now too.
    I have been using plant heating mats for years.
    I gained the knowledge by reading books a bit more advanced than seemorebuds.

As for Why? Mainly, once again my basement is too cold.
    Cold temps slow plant growth and slow water intake.
    I use heat mats instead of heaters as they are more efficient.
    Plus increased yield, bigger root systems, faster growth, healthier plants.
    It's not too complicated. They make controllers that allow you to maintain temps within 5degrees.
    The trick is not to cook your root systems by using a heat mat without a thermostat or setting your thermostat above 80.

Lots of people use root heating systems nowadays.
    For example: http://www.deltatsolutions.com/mmj/mmj.html