BAS (Buildasoil.com) user group

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Franklins Tower, Mar 21, 2015.

1. #222 Head Chef, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2015

Geez.....RD is BAS's biggest fanboy........Rancho DeLuxe...........who recently deleted his account.

3. RanchoDeluxe

Was weird, he had posted (forget which thread), and was gone just a few hours later when I went to respond.

Wet

4. Hehe thanks boys

5. So did bas get moved and shipping products again?

6. Anybody in Canada place an order yet? I had in the past when they were trying out a test run on shipping to Canada. Never got my order, but Jeremy was wonderful to deal with and refunded me.

Just placed an order hoping they got the kinks sorted out. It was $72 shipping!!!!

7. NorthernAutos did. He had no problems

8. Jeremy is a super cool dude [​IMG]

9. Oh.....well then!
    I still think it'll be alright. No reason for it to go missing.

10. That's what I thought the first time!

I'm sure they wouldn't offer it if there was problems now though.

I'll let you Canadians know how it goes!

11. So I think I am going to order some coconut powder and 200x Aloe. Might also get some barley for SST and some other things... still reading about other stuff.. Bio Ag, Bio Char, etc etc.. but anyway!

Does anyone know the shelf-life of the coconut and 200x aloe powders? Should they be stored in the refrigerator/freezer?

I will be making each batch on the spot, as I water, so I won't be storing coconut or aloe juice, just the powder.
    Also not sure if I should use both coconut and aloe on every watering or every other watering, or even less than that... I've seen people do a few different things. I will just have to experiment and play it by ear but any suggestions on what you guys do would be a good starting point for me.

But anyway, I'm mostly just wondering about the shelf life and proper storage of these powders - thanks guys!

12. Get the coconut wAter i love this stuff. Next on my list is aloe vera

Dried plant material is dried plant material.  Dried aloe and coconut are no different than kelp, alfalfa, neem, or whatever.  Store on a shelf away from direct light.  If high humidity is an issue where you live, include a desiccant pack.  Unless you're ordering pounds at a time, you'll use it before it goes bad.

As far as application goes, here's how Blue' does it over in the "No-Till Gardening" thread...

http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-growing/1299862-no-till-gardening.html/page-1#entry19930931

14. Wonderful, thanks! You know me, I just had to be sure! :smoke: