BAS (Buildasoil.com) user group

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Franklins Tower, Mar 21, 2015.

1. #202 CanadianOrganic, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2015
    First make sure you don't have any bugs in your soil.
    Second, did you reammend it?
    At least with some new humus

2. Now I'm really worried. I have bugs all over my soil. I knew they were bad. How do I kill them?  I want every last bug in my soil dead.

Also, what is humus?  Can I buy it from BAS? Probably, because they are the best, at least that's what I hear.

3. Humus is Compost, EWC, etc

4. Thanks man. How do I kill the bugs though? I've heard alot about neem. Some people say it can burn your plants if you spray it on them. What do you think?

5. You have to figure out what bugs they are. And no neem will not burn your plants.

If I were you I would grab some pyrethrin concentrate on ebay

6. My soil is crawling with little guys too, BUT, that's a good thing. None are on my plants, so I'll let nature do it's thing unless she needs me.

Check out my grow! Mars II LED & Organic No-Till Soil.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-grow-journals/1318542-freedom-35.htmlk

Yep ain't it a weird thing when you water and all them soil mites come crawling out from under the mulch?  Freakin pots look like the rims are all alive and such.

8. Could be anything. I would suggest trying to take a picture of em BASLoveChild just to make sure. If you are having problems I wouldn't think they're beneficial. Any flying around?

Those people should read more and post less...

10. Morning guys..

Chef

11. #213 BASlovechild, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2015
    So there is good bugs and bad bugs. There's no way neem is gonna burn my plants. Flying bugs or bugs on my plant are the bad ones. I do have fruit flies are they bad? Is that right? I'll post a pic if I can figure it out. Sad my little autoflower girl. My first time with BAS and I got 2.5 ounces though so not bad.

Good one RD.........did you come here to troll? I expected more from you. <smfh>

MF'in' Chunk...

[​IMG]

14. I knew you'd get me. Just wanted a few pdf's.

A few laughs never hurt either.

Peace n' out.

RD

15. I feel like you've asked that question before