Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just got my card

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by llisaa159, Mar 21, 2015.

1. I live in Massachusetts and I just got my MMJ card. The dispensaries still haven't opened here and I don't know where I can go to get stuff

2.     Congrats I am renewing mine tmw I live in California and I have been to the dispensaries in Oakland and San Francisco before but it has been years and I am going again. I plan on meeting up with a friend before the appt. and going to some dispensaries. I want to get at least a quarter of some high grade kush and maybe some concentrates.

My buddy was telling me they give you freebies for your first time too we plan on club hopping 420. I am glad to see other states implementing this maybe one day it will be a nation wide thing.

3. feels fucking great doesn't it? try looking on groups like meetup dot to the mamma jammin com and look for marijuana advocacy groups in your area. join their group, go to their meetings and get to know people. you will get connections to the dankest of the dank in minutes. just mention you are a card holder and are looking for a collective / dispensary. also mention that you are new and don't have anything. ask where others get their medicine. etc, etc. i did just that here in vegas and i was golden. literally in 5 minutes i had 3 different people offering to "help" me out. 

grats! grats! grats! [​IMG]

4. In the meantime, if Arizona, Delaware, Maine, Montana, Nevada or Rhode Island has what you want, they should recognize your card.

5. Go to RI. They have dispensaries that you can buy from due to reciprocity laws. I live in MA too.

I feel like a piece of garlic bread

6. You can find caregivers on craigslist too if you're cool with that

7. #7 Anakin_Bong_Water, Apr 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2015
    go to www.weedmaps.com , to find dispensaries etc

8. I just received my MMJ card on Friday in MA. I was told that there's one opening in Salem, by appt only, at the beginning of the smear. Then there are 2 more, one out in western ma, and the other one is Lowell, I think, that are opening the end of summer. I hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Hey guys I'm in the process of moving to MA and my girl and I are looking to get our medical cards ASAP. Can anyone start me off with some info on how to go about it for mass laws.

One puff, one love

10. #10 JiggyJax, Jun 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2015
    I just got my card too.  Starting to look into caregivers, etc.  I'll update what I learn, please do the same. 

As far as dispensaries go I've bookmarked this page to follow where they stand: http://www.mass.gov/eohhs/gov/departments/dph/programs/hcq/medical-marijuana/current-status-mmj-dispensaries.html

You'll find everything you need to know here: http://www.mass.gov/eohhs/gov/departments/dph/programs/hcq/medical-marijuana/patients-and-caregivers.html

You will need your medical records and find a doctor who will enter you into the system.  Since you are new to the state you'll be looking for a new primary care doctor anyway so pick one who is open to mmj (most seem to not be).   Otherwise, I went to Cannamed in Framingham with a copy of my records and they got me set up in the state system based on my history.

11. Thanks man appreciate the link

One puff, one love