First Indoor Gr0w (pictures)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by AnonymousBuds, Mar 20, 2015.

1. fair enough.
    I have got the new equipment set up. here are some pics from when I was setting the new stuff up.

Attached Files:

2. #22 Grefen, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    Sweet! If you want to increase your yields though I'd swap the Penguins out for a Red Wings logo :p

3. Looks so good, [​IMG]

4. Dude I have wings on the other side. I'm a wings fan the girl is a pens fan. Home made magnets to. To pictures off the web and my girl brought some big magnets home from here work(KFC) we cut the magnets with an exact knife. Glued them and bam. I have all sorts of magnets lol. Anything I see. Got Vader with a blunt and smoke coming off his head lol.

5. Anyway I was wondering about a overdose/deficiency. My leaves on the one plant are pretty dark even though I just flushed them 6 days ago and the very tips of the leaves are pointing straight down. I swear I read something about this before.

I flushed, then I watered with only bat guano and 2 TBS of molasses per 5 gallons. I used 8tps of bat. It said 3per gallon but I didn't want to over do it on my first flowering
    Anyway I was wondering about a overdose/deficiency. My leaves on the one plant are pretty dark even though I just flushed them 6 days ago and the very tips of the leaves are pointing straight down. I swear I read something about this before.

I flushed, then I watered with only bat guano and 2 TBS of molasses per 5 gallons. I used 8tps of bat. It said 3per gallon but I didn't want to over do it on my first flowering
    Anyway I was wondering about a overdose/deficiency. My leaves on the one plant are pretty dark even though I just flushed them 6 days ago and the very tips of the leaves are pointing straight down. I swear I read something about this before.

6. Wow sorry guys.
    Side note, I used the bat and molasses last year outdoor never had a problem. Nice heavy juicy buds

7. #27 Grefen, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
    Got pics?

8. here is an updated group of photos, just watered today (bat guano and molasses).
    its day 7 of bloom buds are starting to show, little babys but they are there.

Attached Files:

9. the only remaining pic from last summers is my profile picture. strickly organic grow, outdoor in ground with my own soil mix. the pic is about 3 weeks from when I harvested maybe even four. but I got rid of all the rest of the photos.

10. anyone still in this thread?

i have a few small roots coming out of my pots,  day 14 of flower what should i do? will they make it the rest of the way with out getting stressed too much. they must be root bound if they are coming through the bottom. the fuckers are in 15g as it is.

11. Question awesered. I'm good. Anyway I figured ever 7 days I'll update photos on this thread. My next grow I. Attempting scrog with 3 plants and will be under the journal section. I'm still trying to learn to Nav. This site lol but its a life saver

12. Roots coming out of a 15gal pot would only be root bound if vegged for 12-16 months they tend to stick out then wrap around dirt
    Photo update I hope soon?

13. they vegged for 3 months (  this almost screwed me( height limitations) ) I have  a few new pictures to add on here now its been a couple weeks. I do have a question, take a look at the photos and let me know. some of the budsites leaves are turning brown and crispy. im not sure what it could be caused from. I checked my books and the description of deficiencies but still not sure. I thought they might have been to close to the light, but the tallest cola is 18 and the other plants tallest is 24 from the light. its are cooled and doesn't burn my hand either. so...not sure there. but heres the pics.
    ( next post I cant figure out how to upload while in a quote)  the books are my study guides. 

14. its day 27 of flower. deathstar cut is on the right. grape kush on the left.
    the burns are what concern me. any suggestions? watering/neem oil schedule. couple of books ive bought and been studying from since I started.

Attached Files:

15. Looking good in there man, lovely

16. Defo some deficiency I wanna ask about cal mag

17. im newb bro I don't know what cal mag is sorry man

18. It's calcium and magnesium supplement, what have you been feeding sorry should have asked

19. im thinking maybe  a (K) deficiency.  tips turn brown and curl slightly upward, affecting new growth first.  could also be cold grow room. (im at 65-68 F with rel. humidity of 52-56%) during light. during dark this could drop a few degrees as the last few days have been bitter cold out.

20. right now all I have is bottled its general hydro line. with a teaspoon of florious plus added.  only organics I have im almost out of but they are bat guano and organic molasses.
    I was thinking of going and getting some sea weed if its a (K) problem but im not sure. exactly