What are your stoner pet peeves?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by StayLitClub, Mar 20, 2015.

1. When people use my vaporizer and don't clean out the bowl afterward! 

Get my screen all filled with gooo bro! 

Oh man, I hate that shit. And then your lighter is gone. 

Exactly.

The lighter thing happened to me and my roommate just yesterday! All that jelly and no toast :p 

4. People who rip joints way too hard cause they think they cant get good rips or get high off em....it disforms the joint and forms the long smoke ember or uneven burn and just ruins the joint, then its like you cant roll a J or something...DOH!

5. I used to have a friend that would answer the phone while we were smoking a blunt. He'd then hold onto the blunt while he had a damn conversation and it would go out. He'd hang on to it until he was off the phone and then we'd start smoking again. I never said anything because the only time I smoked a blunt was when he supplied the weed and rolled them, so I figured he could do whatever the fuck he wanted since it was his weed. It drove me nuts though. 

6. When someone coughs into a piece and blows all of the weed out :eek:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. •When people ruin your high.

•When people won't stop saying how high they are

•When there's no good food to eat.

•People who down talk weed like it's a horrible thing yet they get drunk all the time like wtf

8. People blowing smoke in my room. I live in an apartment surrounded by tenants. So when i smoke l use a spoof. So someone will take a gigantic ass hit and start coughing smoke in my room. And I'm sitting here trying to hand you the spoof. Then I gotta spray febreze like a motherfucker lol

9. When they nig*** lip it damn that shits annoying

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. When somebody asks me if I want to smoke them out.... If I wanted to I would've.

11. People that know volume control when they smoke. Or period for that matter. I'm 3 feet away, across the couch from you; screaming and getting loud is not required, all you have to do is talk at a normal tone and I will be able to hear you. The music isnt loud, my dogs sleeping, I'm melted into the couch, and somebody is jumping around and acting like a damn fool. Buzzkillington over here.

12. I'm only anal when they are being fucking dicks and making the joint run by hitting it like it's a bong or some shit. Or if they start to waste hits by not inhaling just keeping it in their mouth and blowing out.

13. Damn really nigger lipping smh :/

14. #54 SMOCATRON, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
    Once again, that is the actual slang term for that and people of any colour use it all the time. Stupid over-sensitive pc douchebags. Take your self-rightous ass somewhere else and have a cry.

15. the words not illegal, just frowned upon by some people.

16. Never said it was ,its just such a nasty word Idc what anyone says

17. You must have a guilty conscience for you to reply with such anger .. It's a nasty word im not sensitive im stating facts

18. I once had a guy who wasn't even a friend of mine, just a mutual friend who was a huge mooch.

I was at a party smoking with my friend and the host of the party and he just walks over and was like "can I get a hit" and pretty much helps himself.

The whole rest of the night he kept on asking me if was gonna smoke again and to "let him know when".

😒😒😒

19. 1. Motherfuckers who are so stoned they are telling a story and going on and on and on WHILE they still have the blunt in their hand and forgot about it, after about 5-10 minutes I shout, " YO SHITHEAD... pass it, then continue your bullshit story nobody is listening to..

2. Motherfucking stoners who don't bite or clip their fingernails so they're long and sharp as shit, so my hands and fingers get fucking clawed when they pass me the joint/blunt. 

3. That ONE clumsy guy in every group of friends who is always knocking shit over or spilling bowls or bags of weed. Dude COME ON GET IT TOGETHER.

4. People who smoke and instantly get paranoid as shit. We smoke a bong pack and all of a sudden they think the FBI is surrounding my house because they heard wind. 

5. When you are with a group of people and a blunt/joint/ piece is being passed around, and some people shift and move around so the rotation always gets fucked up. ALWAYS. I feel like I'm always the only one who actually remembers who's turn it is to hit and people end up hitting it 2, 3, even 4 times before it comes back around to me.. idiots. 

6. This is probably one of my biggest pet peeves. Hate it how NO dealers have like a portable credit card reader.. The first one (at least around my area) will make so much money... I am not a guy who carries a bunch of cash and weed is literally the only thing I use it for. 

20. plenty of people have said it already, and i'll say it again
    people who tell me how good their shit is when you're smoking them out. Okay man, thatys all good but we aint smoking your shit are we? i don't care how good the weed is as long as it's weed and it isn't dried out brown shwag someone brought over the border in their tires. Even then, desperate times call for desperate measures
    that and when my bro tells me the same story for the 15 billionth time while he holds the piece/joint. not really that big of a deal, but when the cherry is still up i have to call him on it. that weed aint endless man, we gotta smoke it before the wind does.