What are your stoner pet peeves?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by StayLitClub, Mar 20, 2015.

1. That's the actual slang term for that and it's pretty commonly used by people of any colour...
    You Americans are always over-sensitive with words lol.

2. Pinching/stealing definitely.I cannot stand that shit especially if I'm smoking you up and you don't have pitch.I had my weed stolen Thursday and now that dude is never getting high with me,fuck that.If it happens to you then get as mathematically far from the thief as fucking possible.

3. What annoyes me is when im sober and just getting to my friend's house and they're all high already. Im ready roll, im not the best but i can roll a good one for myself, but my friend says ill roll it let me. So i let him and hes so high he takes like 20 minutes to do it and im just sitting there thinking what have i done..

4. And snitching. Damn I hate that. Mind ya own business. If I've got a friend on my balcony, and were being down low about it, don't come out your house trying to see what were doing so you can call the home owners association and complain about noise and suspicious activity.

Just had a fucking cop leave my house because she came out to the end of her property to snoop because she saw i had a friend over that she wasnt familiar with. She's my fucking neighbor. We really aren't even close to each other, like 25-30 feet away. The cop walked up and said "we had a complaint from a concerned neighbor that there was some unlawful activities going on back here." I said nope, just had a friend over, hanging out, shooting the shit." She said "we get a call from her all the time, around the neighborhood, I'll tell her I checked it out and that she needs to keep an eye on what's going on in her own property instead of others." I told her "thank you officer, and be safe out there."

It was just an inconvienience I didn't need. Luckily my dealer had just left. Take a hit for me, please for dodging a bullet.

5. when i run out of weed

6. I hate when I smoke out someone and when they biut to dip, they try and buy some from me. Dude im not a dealer gtfo

7. 😂😂😂😂😂 that last part made my day..

But my peeve is when someone tries to tell you how to smoke your weed.

8. agree with you

Yeah, this.^^

When someone's not only smoking your pot for free, but they have to tell you how to smoke it and then they put it down by telling you about some other pot they had that was way better. I knew a guy who was really into doing that. You could have the primo shit, the best ever, and he would smoke it and tell you about this bud he had that was sooo much better (It's all medical here, it's all dank shit, there's no reggies or mids unless you're a kid). About the 5th time I heard him tell the same fucking story I told him he should go smoke that pot since it's so much better. He said he didn't have that pot. I told him he didn't have this pot either. So long sucka! Last I ever saw of him.

10. I don't know if I'm a freak or weed nazi or what but I handle my weed gently and keep it in jars unless I'm going somewhere and have to bag it for convenience. I hate when I pull out my bag to roll one and someone asks if they can check out my weed and proceed to manhandle, crush and break up buds in my bag! I'm like "wtf idiot! You asked to see it not finger fuck it!"

Sent from my Etcho-sketch

11. When i got my weed all ready to go but i lost/ran out of fuel my lighter

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

^^

that.

who gives a shit.. just smoke the fucking weed.

13. When I used to smoke joints it would drive me nuts when people would vice grip the joint and squish the end closed.

Some people just need filters.  :p

14. #34 Deleted member 629842, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
    Only thing that really bothers me is when I'm like with a group of friends and somebody is there smoking for "the first time" and they go way out of control. Like, embarrassingly loud and dangerously clumbsy. Then few days later 
    "Yeah I got so fucked up on that weed I'm gonna call it quits for a while, shit is dangerous" 
    Well maybe if you don't smoke trim and shake, you won't get headaches and sick. 
    Idiots. 

15. I could make a list on this one. But I will keep it short and down to 5 things
    1. People who aren't good at rolling but insist they roll
    2. People who get the mouthpiece soaked on blunts/joints
    3. People who rip the bong like they packed the bowl for themselves. ( not cornering the bowl, lighting the whole thing ) 
    4. People who act completely and utterly retarded for no reason. I cannot stress this one enough. I have a friend who most definitely has a big tolerance but after a few hits he starts acting like he is tripping balls and making stupid noises for no reason. He smokes almost every day too.
    5. People who bitch about everything. I never say a word to people who actually attempt to do the right things. When people are just assholes and want to complain about everything it kills the time.

16. When the first thing my friends do when they come over is sniff my sack.

Heh-heh

17. When girls expect to get smoked out just because they are girls. One time I was smoking a girl out and she told me she has never paid for weed once in her life. I'm like bitch you are saying that right to my damn face while I am giving you free weed.

That was the end of that. No smoking with us unless you throw in. Tough love.

Check out Logarhythm on Soundcloud!
    https://soundcloud.com/logarhythm-3

18. well this is a personal issue rather than others but im a stealth smoker, not extreme, but I don't like my room smelling like dank for more than 10 minutes so my biggest pet peeve is when I try to corner the bowl to get a medium sized hit,but  the bowl will continue to roll till the entire bowl is cherried and im forced to take a massive hit when I would prefer 2-3 hits or if I don't take the massive hit, smoke will escape from my bowl and stink up the entire room

19. people who say shit like "yea i don't fuck with dabs, that stuffs gross, its like hard drugs" read b4 u open ur mouf. i don't have a problem with people that just arent interested in getting that high but the people that talk shit like that and then snap weed+baccy thru the bong drive me crazy lol