What do you use as a stash jar?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by ectoherbology, Mar 19, 2015.

1. #1 ectoherbology, Mar 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2015
    stash jar thread!

i use a matryoshka(russian stacking doll) with the last two dolls taken out. it's not too big, just enough for around three grams and a lighter. they're super cheap and hold smell really well.

so, what do you use to stash your goods?

2. Mason jars for my actual stash. Ground herb goes into small 'dispensary' style air tight jars.

3. Mason jars for my main stash.  Salad dressing containers for individual nugs/ground up bud.  Also have a chew container that a friend gave me for ground bud as well. 

4. mason jars with air tight lids. i have 4 different sizes. nothing works like a mason jar. allows the cure to continue.  [​IMG]

5. mason jars and med bottles for the pocket stash, or an altoids tin for pre rolled

6. I also use mason jars and a keif box too. 

7. Found this new case that has all the accessories you need with a clever name... Safety Case

http://blackrockog.com/

8. Mason jars bro! they're cheap and effective, I think I pay $8 for a dozen qt jars. I just dropped $20 on ONE black jar from my growshop and the damn thing has horrible smell proofing. I put a gram of GSC in it and went to the store, when I came back I could smell the bud as soon as I walked into the room it was being held in.

Why would you put your weed in a case for sunglasses?

10. Ha you can't put sunglasses in there, it's smaller than a sunglasses case. And I put it in there because they give you all the accessories to fit inside too... it's all integrated

11. Got all my weed, grinder and a needle in a mason jar

12. Mason Jars. I have various sizes for storage and I have a small one for whatever I'm using in the immediate future and for travel. Mason jars are cheap and airtight. Hard to beat. 

13. My foreskin, at times.

Same here.

Plus one of these if I need a few different strains on the go.

[​IMG]

15. I've got an old pickle jar I covered in tissue paper mache in sunday school when I was young. I keep large quantities in there [​IMG]

Smaller amounts go in a little mason jar.

16. C-vault. Got a set and they're great. And they won't break if you drop them.

17. The bag it comes in

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I leave what will fit in my grinder (about 2gs) and put the rest in a jar.

19. I use 20ML Amber Vials with a rubber stopper. A few other stash receptacles I have tried failed on odor control in the past. This has worked the best for me so far.

20. One quart mason jars. Lots of them.