Black Science

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by DankStreet, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Black Scale and Grenco Science (G Pen) teamed up to make a dope ass G Pro Vaporizer. It costs 130 and comes with a lot shit but is the G Pro Vaporizer a good vape. I don't want to drop the money if it turns out to be shit. So anyone got experience with the G Pro Vaporizer.

It's not the same as the G Pen for wax, just a heads up in case you mix them up B).

http://black-scale.com/product/black-scale-x-g-pen-g-pro-vaporizer/

2. Black Scale wow!
    I have two hats from them.

If its new a pen then wait for reviews and check out FuckCombustion.
    Most pens combust herbs but theres a few (2-4) on the market now that actually work.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #3 DankStreet, Mar 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2015
    Naw its just a special edition one. Been out for awhile I was just wondering if the vape was worth copping.

4. No its not. Don't waste your money.

5. #5 King718, Mar 19, 2015
    I'm not gonna lie though it looks really nice though. Especially the Illegal Tray, I have the hat for it.

Sucks that its a piece of crap like their other products.

If your willing to spend $130 theres a lot of good options you have.

6. Could you recommend a few, around the 100-150 price point?

7. #7 King718, Mar 19, 2015
    What are you looking for in a vape?

I'm assuming you want a portable one.

But do you care about stealthiness?

The only vape I have is an MFLB. It goes for around $80. Its great and probably the best vape if you care about smell or hiding your herbal use. It also has lifetime warrenty so if any happens even if you break it on accident ( maybe on purpose ) they'll replace it with a new one.

The Arizer Solo is good and I believe it goes for $130.

Flashvape
    VaporGenie
    Lotus
    Hammer

There's a ton: I'll go look at other threads to build a bigger list for you.

8. #8 DankStreet, Mar 19, 2015
    Yeah I need it to be stealthy, also warranty isn't a big issue. But something about the MFLB just doesn't appeal to me.

9. The G-Pro is a re-branded Titan1, which can be had for much cheaper from China.  If you want the Titan-1 and want a warranty, the K-vape is another re-branded titan1, but with a lifetime warranty.  Overall I recommend would a few other units at your price range.  I prefer the Solo the most at that price, but its not really pocketable.  If you want a pocketable unit check out the following:   Flowermate, Imag+, V2 Pro Series 7, Puffit2, Vapium Summit  If you don't mind butane the Hammer and Lotus get a lot of love too.

10. You sound like you work for them...

11. #11 lwien, Mar 19, 2015

This guy is a fracking shill.   He's posted up this exact same link in all of the posts that he has posted in in various threads since he's been here.

When will these idiots ever learn that they are creating more bad will for their product than anything that could be gained from coming here in the first place.

You do realize that you'll soon be banned, eh?

13. You are breaking the forum rules.

14. He's gone.    

When will these guys ever learn?

15. I reported him as a shill mate..

16. I mean I don't blame you. It does look weird and odd at first. But it gets the job done really well and had a lot of attachments to improve the experience.

You have any vapes in mind?

17. Arizer solo looks nice but its 100 more than everyone was saying it was -_-. Other than that I heard a lot of good things about the pax.

18. soli is 120