Far Cry 4

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by travilanche, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Far cry 4 is a great game. but it's like Far cry 3 with few new features ) 

2. The gyrocopters and hovercraft are a fun new aspect, love the wingsuit. 

Btw, once you hit the north, i suggest just flying to all the radio towers in a gyro copter. You can land on the top tier every one. Once you get the buzzsaw, its just. haha. easy. on any difficulty. That gun is tits

This, honestly you can find a couple gyro's even before you hit the northern part of the map, and it makes every radio tower super easy, just land right on top and capture it. Sometimes the army jerks will take shots at you, but usually they can't really hurt you.

Trying to do them the old fashioned way is a pain In the ass, I really wish they'd made the control scheme a little bit more fluent, you find yourself falling because Ajay randomly decided he wasn't gonna grab the ledge that time, and having to start all over again.

Still a great game though, one of the best I've played this year.

4. farcry 4 is awsome when stoned I play it for hours at a time

5. one of the best games ive ever played. once you get towards the end it gets so intense

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Got this game for PC last week and I've been loving it

7. Burning people alive got real old after awhile fuck I didn't even care about the story I mobbed all the forts I could then the bases around them then the other forts (pegins fort took me like 5 mins sniping haha what a joke) but yea very old after awhile

8. I'm yet to spend a lot of time playing this. I've had it for a few months but only got about 10 hours of gameplay. Never been a fan of the farcry series but this one seems alright. The majority of the time I'm out hunting or liberating the bell towers, I'm not very far through the campaign yet. Only like 10-15%. ;)

9. #29 travilanche, May 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2015
    One thing I wish is there was more to do with the hunting mechanic. It is so fucking fun, but after you have all the upgrades, there is no motivation to go hunting.

On a side note, after unlocking the crossbow I quickly went back to the regular compound bow. It is more powerful and more fun to use.

The only thing I don't like about this game is the Shanghai-la missions. Soooo boring. Everything else is great though.

Please let Far Cry 5 have dinosaurs! That is the front runner on the Ubisoft poll for the next game, and it is the only answer imo.

10. I Love The Gun Sounds They Used Wish Gta's Guns Sounded As Awesome As This Bout The Gold Edition But Havent Tried That Yeti Dlc Yet

11. On sale on XBL for $24 or gold edition for $36. Is the DLC worth the extra $12?

12. #32 WherezMyLighter, Jul 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2015
    I got the basic game from the sale page. Actually very into it so far. I played at my boys on ps4 when it came out but just did some errands in the middle of the game somewhere, nothing significant.

Starting from the beginning helped me get immersed.

13. Valley of the yetis is great dlc for this game! Very fun game large maps too!