Are we all in hell?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by tittybullshitty420, Mar 19, 2015.

1. ?

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. Hell and Heaven are both states of mind that I have experienced so I imagine that if all people experienced a "Hell state of mind", all at the same time, it would go in The Guiness Book of World Records as the "Worst Day on Planet Earth Ever".

I think the closest we've had to experiencing that was the mass consciousness attack we refer to as 9/11 where at least a good portion of the total population was synchronized in shock and fear.

So what about the flip side to this?

Could the entire planet expience a "Heaven state of mind" and what would cause it?

In nature, which we are an expression of, it takes somewhere around 10,000,000,000 atoms to form a brain cell. It takes somewhere around 10,000,000,000 brain cells to form a brain. So maybe when the Earth's human population approaches 10,000,000,000 brains, we'll finally know why we are here and what our purpose is, which I imagine will make us ALL feel really good as we collectively express our new form as one entity.

------

3. My theory is that it's purgatory for some, hell for others and heaven for the rest.

and depending on your actions you can change which one you're experiencing.

4. dude! I think u nailed it!

5. Yea it seems like some are rising up and some are falling while experiencing these different states of being. I remember one guy told me everyday it seems like his life gets worse... that is HELL for him. My life gets better every single day and I've experienced some sense of "Nirvana". Collectively we aren't anything... it is up to each person to see life for what he sees it as. 

6. I believe the more weed you smoke, the more heavenly your lives get!

7. Hell is Man made....

8. How do you know?

9. #9 TesseLated, Mar 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2015

I do not know....It is my opinion, just as all the statements are in this section of the forum  [​IMG]

The reason it is my opinion, however, is that I think that a person can put himself there by way of attitude and frame of mind...Also, I believe it is Man made because I do not believe in the dogmas of religions.

10. So then couldn't hell be real if you don't know if it is or is not?

But your opinion is that hell is man made.

11. I don't actually think that heaven or hell are real but I had to ask because this world can get very brutal at times and it just makes u wonder if there really is an asshole God up there pulling the puppet strings of this crazy show called life!

12. Man, this thread title brought me back to a classic moment in my early days of smoking...

Me and a couple friends were in my living room, with a movie on just all kind of laying down half-asleep. All the sudden my friend just says, 'Have you ever thought, like, maybe, we're already in hell. And when we die, we just, like, stay here.'

That always has stuck with me and cracked me up...it was just such a funny, stereotypical being high kind of moment...I realize I didn't really contribute to the topic of the thread, sorry, I just had to share cuz it was so perfect with the thread title.

13. Why trivialize the thread question?

It could be legitimate depending on who you're asking.

14. #14 Thejourney318, Mar 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2015
    I didn't mean to trivialize the thread question. I realize now it could give that impression, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I just was talking to an old friend last night, who happened to be there at the same time this occurred, and it was one of the random old memories we talked about. It was funny, in the context that it initially occurred, if you knew him. So, it was just coincidental when I saw this thread, and it reminded me of it again, and I just posted it. But I didn't mean to trivialize the thread, sorry about that.

*edit* for some reason I thought was your thread...I guess not...so, OP, that's the context of what I said, didn't mean to act as though the thread were not legitimate.

15. #15 TesseLated, Mar 21, 2015
    smh...It is my opinion that it does not exist. I believe that we are spiritual beings, but that is still my opinion. I have many reasons for that opinion, but it has not been verified by the scientific process...It is not a verified fact....although it is as a 'fact' to me.

If more people would open their eyes and realize what is someone's belief and Truth may not be another's....and that is OK....this world might not be such a shitstorm.....a hell.....that Man is making himself.

16. And can't you see that your throwing a hissy fit over me caring about what you believe in? Is it not my opinion that I think your belief brings you to destruction? You don't think that's OK? Can you see how you're the one who needs to open his eyes and that you've been the one making the shit storm bigger?

I'm just trying to get you to think and you're getting upset saying the same thing over and over again.

17. #17 cyr-grow, Mar 21, 2015
    W

18. We are in school.

lol...

20. How is my response funny?