First time period you would go to if you had a time machine

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by NewEnglandStonah, Mar 19, 2015.

1. As a 20 year old, I'd either go to a Mike Tyson fight (always been a fan) orrrrrrr I'd go to woodstock so I can get high with my buddys' parents :)

2. I would go be a girlfriend of various artists through time and have them all paint a portrait of me. I would love to see a physical representation of how Egon Schiele, Toulouse Lautrec, and Gustav Klimt would see me.

3. I'm guessing quoting doesn't work for me anymore...

But I was reading about dinosaurs lately too and they're now saying dinosaurs behaved just like birds, not crocodilians as previously thought.
    They joked that dinosaurs likely danced for mates, built elaborate nests, and males were colorful and females dull.

They also discovered that a triceratop (sp) didn't use its massive skull as defense, it was fragile and would likely bleed to death if skull crown was punctured. Plus the horns were hollow. It was likely used for show.

Jurrasic park, while a good movie, depicts them as super aggressive reptiles, which I always thought was inaccurate.

4. I'd go back and forward likewise

Back to 1940's Germany to see how my grandma survived in those days off the grid.

I'd also fast forward time to about 5 years to see if ammo prices went up or if any calibers got banned so I can buy now :D

5. I'd love a dinosaur movie where they have feathers.

6. 80s. Big hair don't care

7. 13,500 years ago

8. To are dinosaurs obviously

-yuri

9. Time travel is for white people.

10. I knows rights? Like whu da fuhk wud wanna time travel when yu could jus sit on duh couch an watch a nice big fat white gurl shake errything around and sheet. Plus smokin a big ceegar like a swisha while it bein done

11. Jurrasic Park doesn't show them all as aggressive mean reptiles, they have the mean ones and the mild tame ones, in the new movie it shows people riding through them, boating right beside them and riding baby triceratops...

And like reptiles, there are mild birds and aggresive birds...I live near this dude that owns ostriches and they're mean as hell and fight a lot...

Now add teeth and size to those agressive birds and they'd be hell on earth...

Hawks, eagles, owls, buzzards/vultures all eat meat, and the first 3 hunt and kill...again add size and teeth to that and its a lot like id imagine a T Rex would act...

But I also wish they'd make a dinosaur movie that shows em with feathers and wild colors...

12. #92 beenstoned, Jul 20, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2015
    mid 1600's

Get in early on that carribean piracy shit

13. I see what you did there, Atlantis & Lemurian Times?