nailing an older chick ?

Discussion in 'General' started by HiddenReality, Mar 19, 2015.

1. It was crazy. She was a ex nurse, married to a doctor. Reflecting back, I made quite a few poor decisions in my younger years but I had a shit load of fun and life was rarely boring.

2. why are you posting here and not fucking this chick? 

the title of your thread should be "i nailed this older chick, i don't give a single fuck what anyone thinks". just sayin [​IMG]

3. Look at it this way. If it goes well maybe next week you can get a blowjob at the office. Nothing better than getting payed to receive a hummer lol

4. Question: if you were to lose your job, could you still sustain your life as it is? 

If so, then fucked her in every hole.

If not: Don't shit where you eat, keep it moving.

Don't listen to your erection it's a fucking idiot. Have some self control mate.  

5. Lol last year when I was 19 a raaaandom ass mutual friend of mine from the city hit me up & I thought she was hot so was down for it and she invited me to come out n chill n smoke..n ended up buying me a 40 & giving me an adderal and at some point tells me she's 29 I'm got probly the best head of my life and only got to tap that in increments of like 2 minutes cuz she was so scared of getting prego lol so freaky shit made up for it weirdest sexual experience ever...BUT ONE OF AQWESOMEST. she was fine as fuck.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

6. 20 years back when I was just a wee God...Not even yet able to harness the mighty power of the Sky.

Absolutely one of the greatest times, even if it didn't last long...That's on me though, I'm literally shit at keepin' anything livin' 'round me longer than a year.[​IMG]

7. I had a 34 year old sugar momma for awhile

You're 24 and have never eaten pussy? 

WTF bro!?

9. #30 HiddenReality, Mar 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2015
    I know dude! Not once! I've only been with 4 girls and the first 2 (when I was 16-21) were not into that. 3rd girl was only a month thing but i was having too much fun fucking her 4 times a day. most recent, well even though she too was fun to fuck she's had a few kids and she was a bit heavier than i usually go for, so i just kinda didn't want to lol. sooo yeah. here i am today. with a pussyless tongue. it's shameful :/

oh and we did shag tonight 8)

Nice...

If this milf is hot, get your face in there bro! 

If you lick and finger a her pussy when she's horny, then slide your dick in, she'll cum fast and make a mess if you hit it right - it's awesome!

11. LMFAO this guys giving you cheat codes op. Up, down, up, down, x, x, L2

Sent from DEA Headquarters

Gotta treat the pussy right! :p 

13. I would normally be 100% in the fuckthismilfasapwhenthehellareyouevergoingtogetanotherchanceespeciallyifshe'shotasfuck camp but the only thing i have to say is watch out since you work with her.  Also, you're relatively new at this job.  

I say if you dont really give a fuck about the job then don't even think twice and get the fuck over to her house, but if you do......then at least think about it for like a week lol

14. some people just don't like Chinese food okay dude chill

15. Dude go for it. I'd be licking my chops if I was in your shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. i really do hope you never get a blowjob

17. have fun, cuz

hope she teaches you something

I dunno man...I ate out the first chick I ever slept with when I was 15...if you're 24 and have already bedded down a few chicks and have never eaten pussy, I feel the need to be a ball breaker [​IMG]

19. At first sight, I thought this thread was titled, naming an older chick?

I was fully prepared to learn about and empathize with the hardships of the nomenclature process with an animal after it's been nameless for so long.

Needless to say, I'm devastated.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum