How many plants can i grow in 20 square meter room

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by versusmas, Mar 19, 2015.

1. hi can somebody tell me how much i can grow in a 20 square meter room
    and how many lightbulbs i would need for it
    and what do you reccomend for a newbie soil are hydro
    i bought seeds that said easy to grow with high yield and thc 26%
    i hope i can get some answears thanks i am a newbie

2. Ask not how many plants ... Ask how many you want to take care of... Plants grow via wattage... Let's say you have 1000w ... A decent grower could yeild 1000 grams... If you have one 1000w light per every 1.5 m squared section then no matter his many plants you have under it theoretically you'll yeild the same .. There are small variations but none the less it will be the same.. Also think of how fast you want to yeild.. A perpetual garden can yeild weekly biweekly monthly etc etc... You can extend veg and flower and end up with the 8 ft monsters. Or you could do sog and end up with 1.5 foot plants... Consider how much time you want to invest and also if your going soil or hydro.. Hydro grows faster and has less upkeep per plant yet more precision with water and nutes ... Super soiled plants don't need mutes and the soil is reusable if you ammend it... Also consider investment costs and smell protection.. Hope that helps feel free to qoute me with a reply if you need specific help with anything.. I learn from helping others so I'm always willing to help... Happy growing

3. Thank you very much the plant i will grow is this plant
    \tAK 47 XTRM Feminized seeds\t\t\t\tTHC Level\t\t\t\t\t\t\tUp to 24%\t\t\t\t\t\tIndica / Sativa\t\t\t\t\t\t\tIndica 75% | Sativa 25%\t\t\t\t\t\tYield indoor\t\t\t\t\t\t\tUp to 700 gram / 24.7 ounces per sq meter\t\t\t\t\t\tYield outdoor\t\t\t\t\t\t\tUp to 1000 gram / 24.7 ounces per plant\t\t\t\t\t\tHeight indoor\t\t\t\t\t\t\tUp to 90 cm / 35 inch\t\t\t\t\t\tHeight outdoor\t\t\t\t\t\t\tUp to 200 cm / 79 inch\t\t\t\t\t\tFlowering time\t\t\t\t\t\t\t8 weeks\t\t\t\t\t\tHarvest month\t\t\t\t\t\t\tSeptember / October\t\t\t\t\t\tGrow difficulty\t\t\t\t\t\t\tEasy / Moderate\t\ti am looking for a good yield but as for a newbie i think there will be maby lesser yield to start with
    i will invest in the best equipment money is not the main concern only get the best equipment for
    producing good yiled and i will invest alot of time for this
    can you reccomend what kind of reflactors i should use air cooled are not
    i will use a carbon filter to get rid of the oder,and i will think very much about the airflow in to the room
    and outside and also ventilation for the plants.
    so should i use 1000w other person reccomended 600w
    i have much to learn but my goal is to be with 50 plants 
    so to start shoulkd i use soil is that better for a newbie?
    thanks again 

You could easily fit 80 plants in that space if you wanted... but you will want 20 x 600w (or 1000w) HID's, one per square meter. Hydro might be easier to do with that many plants because you don't have to water them all by hand. This sounds like a huge grow. Are you sure you want to use that much electricity? I pay around $90/month for each 1000w light I'm running, plus all the other stuff.

5. i am in a country that produces chepeast energy in the world so yes it should be fine