Smoking tastes like ashtray after vaping

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by just one toke, Mar 18, 2015.

1. I never thought I'd be that guy but I just smoked my pipe because of nostalgia after about 2 months of rarely smoking and my mouth really tastes like an ashtray...this sucks...

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. pipes are nasty in general

3. I ran out of nicotine liquid the other day and grabbed one of my wifes smokes. I immediately put it out after two drags. It was horrible.

4. Yeah a pipe taste nasty to me. Its funny when people tell me my vape taste nasty or like ass. But they like to smoke from a pipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I think they're harsh in a different way. Vaping can catch you and make you cough from your lungs, where as smoking I feel hurts your throat more. And I think you just get used to either, but vaping definitely goes away quickly where as I can taste smoke for an hour or 2 at worst

6. Yeah definitely.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I know what you mean I went from smoking to vaping I can't smoke now & don't want to. I tried once after using the vape for a month no smoking. Made me sick i brushed my teeth used mouthwash for over a hour. Took a very long time for the smell & taste to go away it was awful. It ruined smoking for me in many ways that's good though.

8. Besides that smoking messes up your taste buds and your nose. You can't taste things as well if you smoke. I'm amazed at how sharp and strong my taste buds are and what all I can recognize.