Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My favorite strain. Whats yours?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TheSensi7, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Try Durban Poison. My favorite strain. Smells of a tropical citrus that will leave you smelling the light green, orange haired buds for hours. The taste of fresh sweet grapefruit quenches your taste buds in absolute delight. The feeling of wanting to explore, create and innovate admits you to the great outdoors and the wonderful beauty of nature. 
    \nhttp://www.thenug.co...n-strain-review
    \nI am look for more strains to try out. Whats ur fav's?

2. Actually had durban poison a while back for the first time and I loved it. Personally my favorites are sativas like sour diesel or trainwreck

I like me some durban poison i always enjoy smoking it buttt my favorite strain has to be chemdawg 

4. Master Kush for sure. So goddamn strong & great indica

Sent from my LG-D160 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Idk man its never the same really. I've had what I would call the best weed i've ever had in my life, bubba kush, from a dispo in denver, and it was amazing. 2 months later, same "bubba kush" from the same dispo was not good at all compared to the earlier one. Grown well but everything about the first kind was so much better. If I were to go to california, i promise you, the bubba kush that i buy there would be different aswell.

my point is its 100% how it was grown and not genetics. Every individual plant is different and is treated differently and most growers and dealers slap on names anyways so most strain names (yes even from dispensaries/clubs/growers) are bullshitted.

6. One favorite? Never. One strain I'd love to track down is Chocolate Thai. Can't say it's my favorite, but if there were one strain I could pick to obtain a clone of, that'd be it.

Really though, it just depends on a number of variables. If it's early morning, I might say MTF, Durban Poison, DJ Short Blueberry (Sativa pheno), Permafrost, or Grapefruit. If it's at night, Afghani Landrace, Brazilian Landrace, White Label (local strain, unsure of genetics), Dark Star, Chocolate Kush or Blackberry Kush. If I want something tasty, or for pain, or for processing into oil...my answers could change for each.

I must reiterate though, if anyone has a real Chocolate Thai clone they'd want to part with in Washington State, message me :)

7. I have a few favorites in each category:

Sativa- blue Dream, tangie, Jack Herer (or one of the 1000 crosses), super silver or lemon haze, green crack.

Hybrid: Any of the sativa leaning OG's (Ghost, Wifi, etc.), Girl Scout cookies, blueberry.

Indica: skywalker, Skywalker OG, Abusive Cut OG, Master Kush.

Those are just some of my favorites. I try to get something new to try and a couple of favorites when I pick up.

8. #8 Detroit_420, Mar 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2015
    I'll take OG Kush over all anyday.
    Blue Dream is a close second however.

9. It's hard to say "OG Kush" is my favorite these days, considering there are 1000 different OG's. Some are awesome, some are pretty good, some are just OK. Never had a bad one, but definitely some are better to me than others.

10. For me it's gotta be Purple TrainWreck.

It's really purple and fruity smelling, and the crystals are amazing. Plus orange hairs everywhere - it's a work of art man. Blueberry would be a close second though.

11. Ya know I've usually gone with Bluebs as well but Chocolate Thai is a fuckin legend. Only had real ol skool Thai bud once and it sucked but idk if it was chocolate or not. I'll bet real chocolate would be delicious. I've had some shit that was called Donkeys Breath Pineapple sativa x super silver haze that was pretty potent. blue dream is my moms favorite and I think its amazing as well. Tangerine dream is probably some of the tastiest most upfliting stuff I've smoked. Purple Kush is the heaviest indica I've smoked. One fave? Never.

12. Off the top of my head, Alaskan Thunderfuck and Northern Lights as of right now. Recently had some God's Gift and all I have to say is goddamn.

This just isn't true. 

I just broke into an ounce of Sour D last night, my first time with it, and it's pretty interesting.  I'm more of an Indica guy, or Indica heavy hybrids, and it's mainly what I've been smoking lately.  As well as mainly what I can get.  So having a pretty strong Sativa was different, changing up strains can sometimes cause a little tolerance shakeup (my tolerance has been pretty high lately), and I've been getting pretty high.  But I really love the effects.  It puts me in a great mood and really relieves stress, and just kind of sends me mentally to another place.  

15. brothers grimm c99

i remember only having 1 out of 3 or 4 confirmed ladies survive the full season, but it produced some of the spaciest smoke i've ever had probably been close to a decade and i still crave it lol

My old neighbor where I grew up had been growing for decades. He had some Chocolate Thai that was absolutely incredible. Very old and nice man who would sit on his front porch puffin' joints, reading his newspaper, and drinking coffee. He had quite a few other rare strains and was meticulous in his garden. Unfortunately, he passed away while I was living up there. Great guy, and his garden had some genetics that I have yet to see since.

Anyway, won't side-track this anymore now.

17. Those are my favorite growers old skool and have taste in strains rather than just doing whatever's the latest fad. Some of those new breeds look top notch and get out smoked by brown weed.

18. Prob my favorite is ak 47, have had it twice and it felt like I took a few to the chest. Haha cheers

-Your point is as pointless as describing colors to a blind man.-

19. I will never say no to a good sour diesel. But my all time favorite is golden pineapple which I ran across in early January this year. It's in my profile pic and I had a strain thread on it if you wanted to dig up the high res pic there.
    Almost made you want to cry when you broke it up it was so good to look at.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum