Is this honey trying to make me jelly?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by jizzledfreq, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Testing you for your attention. Because they like to feel like special snowflakes. It honestly is a sophomoric approach because people just can't say how they feel about each other anymore in fear of looking a fool.

What game was she playing? She let him know she liked him. He didn't do shit. She moved on. No game there. Dude's afraid to step up and seal the deal, she got bored and lost interest.

Thankfully I don't have to worry too much about the friend zone. I have friends who are girls, as a Bouncer, I don't need to demonstrate my worth as it's a high status position (because I have the power to let a girl and her friends in for free or not), and is a job in which I also don't need to demonstrate desirability, because I talk to tons of beautiful women.

Nope, just your friendly, average, socially awkward butterfly :laughing:

4. she sounds like she might just want the meat injection. or maybe she is into you, and wants you to know she can find another quick. 

IMO tho, if a girl goes out of her way to make you jealous by being with another guy infront of you, she isn't worth the time, unless its just to fuck.

OP, dont expect to marry this girl!

5. Don't take relationship advice from this guy OP.

Let's Smoke About It....
    -Adam Demamp

My Organic Grow Journal
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1357687-Sade's-Solar-Adventures

Yummybud dropping knowledge lmao.

7. kinda sounds like she is. either that or she was into you, but you didn't make a move so she moved on to someone else and you're just reading way into it. but the fact she continues to act like that towards you seems like she's trying to make you jealous. or she wants a 3 way. or she thinks you're gay. 

I wouldn't lose much sleep over it, maybe ask her out. unless she turns out to be different than I'm assuming, probably wouldn't ever date a girl who acts like that. might be full fledged insane, at the very least she probably requires way too much attention. 

8. I would say that Yes, she is attracted to me, and Yes, I'm most likely reading into it too much.

But, you guys saying I didn't make a move. It's a little difficult, as I'm a bouncer, must try to keep my attention in the room. I'm not there to drink, dance, party. I'm there to do a job. Usually any girl is 3 sheets to the wind by the time I get off work.

9. Dude I have fucked multiple co workers. Bad practice, or not - it's been done. A lot of my friends do the same. A lot of my friends have been/are the co workers I fuck.

I think she may be trying to warm you up so maybe you overlook a beer on her tab or develop a heavy pour on her liquor, even though you come off to me as someone who wouldn't get hustled that easy. I'd just stay relaxed, don't push anything; "keep it G"

I'm a bouncer, not a bartender :) When most of these things were happening I was working inside of the bar, and not at the door.

11. Shit I just assumed you were pouring drinks, my mistake. Well since you put it that way, I'd think maybe she's just playing games. Entertaining herself or whatnot, trying to get a rise out of someone. Seems as though you took the right approach.

I always like to sit back and let these situations play themselves out without reacting. Always seems to pan out in my benefit, if you catch my drift.

12. Fuck her in the mouth

13. Your drift has been caught :laughing: Best not to appear to needy and desperate. While she's deciding what she wants I can enjoy the other honeys who vie for my attention.

14. Any girl who trys to make you jealous is not worth your time. Games are for children.

Humble is the new cocky.

Best not to be needy and desperate.

A woman like that wants a man to depend upon her validation. Disregard her and only persue females that suit you. She isn't special.