Best method for cleaning a bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TheSensi7, Mar 18, 2015.

1. #1 TheSensi7, Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2015
    Got my roor about a week and a half ago and its already getting really black on the stem and some what near where the water meets the chamber. I tried cleaning it out with water but the resin is stuck to the glass. Any better methods than flushing water through it?

2. <blockquote class="">Marijuana is not Bad...It cured me from Cancer. We can provide you with high qualities of medical marijuana and cannabis oil IMG_0563.JPG </blockquote>

3. #3 iVapeTooMuch, Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2015
    Rubbing alcohol and salt. A bit of lemon juice in the water will also help. something to do with the pH
    If you microwave some rubbing alcohol in an open container for about 15 seconds then pour it in your bong and shake, mostly everything will come off instantly

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I like the 91% or 99% (can't remember which- got it on Amazon) alcohol.  I just let it soak.  There are specific glass cleaning products available on line or maybe your local head shop.  Enjoy the Roor

5. What I do is flush it with hot water for about 5 minutes, after that I put rubbing alcohol and salt into it and shake the fuck out of it. Shake it for a long time. After this I flush it with hot water again. Repeat if necessary.

This is the strangest life I've ever known

6. #6 Deleted member 281310, Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
    put rubbing alcohol and salt inside and then shake it really hard for a while and then rinse with warm water

7. Alcohol swabs and bamboo skewers work great for downstems and bowls.  Swabs can be found in the first aid section of any pharmacy.

8. Iv always found and this has been said by several people ahead of me but 99% rubbing alcohol and course grain sea salt is the magic cleaner that almost all glassblowers use to clean glass before prepping the piece for the kiln or for sale, makes it sparkly clean!!

Attached Files: