1st Grow: The tale of 2 Stunted Hemlocks - 6 months in veg, now in flower

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by RUSH Fanatic, Mar 18, 2015.

1. I think you've seriously underestimated the potential of what you have to offer for flowering;  could easily handle 6 x 6 or greater.  If you have the room, build a bigger tent.

I hear ya, I just need to get more plants to flower...

my new Nursery is only just producing it's first round of sprouts, that's my 2nd Grow Journal: http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1362271-2nd-grow-did-i-have-dream.html

still a lot of trial and error on my part. [​IMG]

3. I hear ya! I've made and changed plans so many times. Having the support of this community has made a huge difference already.

4. #25 RUSH Fanatic, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
    Updated PIC of the Old Girls just wrapping up Week 3 of flower. [​IMG] 

View attachment 154124

Over on the Nursery, the 3 seeds I soaked in Aloe are just popping through the BAS Seedling Soil. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. #26 RUSH Fanatic, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
    STONER ALERT!!!!

Damn I'm stupid [​IMG] 

With the 3 LEDs ON, temps were in the 90s... until I could get around and get a 2nd circulation fan in the flower rack, I decided to put the Apollo 240w led on it's own 12/12 outlet, turning it off for a 1/2 hour every hour while the other two Mars 300w leds were ON. Only PROBLEM... I had the Apollo timer 12 hours ahead of the Mars timer [​IMG] 

So, while it was supposed to be DARK, the Apollo 240w led would come on for an hour, off for a 1/2 hour, for 12 hours.

The Old Girls don't seem to be showing signs of too much stress, a couple leaves look a bit burnt, but otherwise, these girls are sturdy!

[ 3.29.2015 EDIT ]
    Removed the "pink" photos. Added what I hope are better ones below. [​IMG] 

6. Sorry, but I can't tell anything under the hot pink lights

Yea, sorry. I need to improve on that. I left one of the LEDs on when taking those. trouble is, no good lighting otherwise. and my camera is cheap! :)

will try and get a couple better close ups today.

8. looks good definitely making a comeback