DIY LED with REALSTYLES step by step

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by REALSTYLES, Mar 17, 2015.

1. lovely ladies, you can come in and check out my lil girls and give any advice if you don't wanna hate too hard on my lights [​IMG]  one day i'll grow up and make my own.

found any colors/combos you like more than others?

2. Just added another panel to the 4x8 tent and dimmed to 186 watts so now it 930watts. It could be turned up to 2065 watts but not gonna happen until winter and here's how the tent looks now with the 5th panel. I start week 5 on Tuesday May 25th

SAM_0616.JPG

SAM_0617.JPG

SAM_0618.JPG

SAM_0544.JPG

SAM_0545.JPG

SAM_0548.JPG

The new Cree CXB3590 kicks ass fuck disco lights lol so caveman like hps hahahaha

3. May 25th is Monday

4. you are correct

5. You set a very high watermark for those of us still struggling with more conventional means;  while your thread is a great display of ingenuity and inspiration, the light alone isn't responsible for such luxuriant greenery.  A skillful and conscientious gardener is. 

6. Any update dude?

7. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlNsRR8zTWE&feature=youtu.be

8. WOW!  Looks great man.

I couldn't tell exactly, but is all the wiring on the ground next to the water?  If so, it seems a little dangerous.  I would raise it up.  Hope you are using GFCI outlets.

9. Week 7 update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmXta-Yc1Cs&feature=youtu.be

10. What are GFCI outlets? Do you mean surge protector?

11. Just fucking with you lol my apartment has them not worried about the water because there is no splash or spill in my system I've been using for 7 years now.

12. Fat ass bud that the Mars Light couldn't do

IMG_20150611_125525.jpg

13. So how's your PAR reading with these and have you done a spectrum test on them?

14. Finally got.my drivers from china :p!

Success!! Haha

Attached Files:

15. Its 3 vero18s running at 1.2a so basiccally ~36W each. After 20mins the heatsink sinks are not even warm :D except one that i will have to change the fan because it just doesnt push any air haha... :p

16. What were the final results of this grow? Been waiting for the final updates on it.

17. #97 Juddy, Jul 18, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
    The PAR is just as good if not better than any other Chinese style panel. Cree is better quality.

18. #98 Juddy, Jul 18, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
    Double post

19. For one there aren't any dry weight results that I have found on here, nor have I seen anyone with a DIY panel spectrum test or PAR test them and I'm interested to see them. I don't troll, never have, never will. Not sure as to why my posts were removed either, unless my app is just messing up. I haven't done anything wrong Meta. Mind your own business.

20. LMAO!! this is an open forum it is everyone's business. If you have something private to say there is a avenue for that. No need to get angry in an open forum.
    and your not looking hard enough, there are plenty of DIY LED's all over the net. Why limit your search to this site alone.