More liberal BS

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Sgtstadanko707, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Not the first time I've seen it said unironically.

2. Dont people ever realize that someone who gets paid to stand on stage and make people laugh might just be fuckin around? These people, trying to tell comedians what they can and can't make jokes about are a god damn plague and need to be treated as such.

3. Becareful that might be considered hate speech.

4. There's almost very little difference in satire and extremism to begin with. Just because that was a hoax doesn't mean it doesn't represent real opinions.

5. It does represent a real opinion. The opinion of a hoaxer lying to portray and villianize a group of people fighting for equal status. Do you honestly think this is in any way an accurate portrayal of a sane rational individual? You are a very smart man and I have a lot of respect for you and your intimidating intellect. I can't imagine you feel this is in any way an example of a typical feminist or even an atypical feminist.

6. I don't feel it is the view of anyone typical, that's why I brought up extremism.

7. #488 BlazedGlory, Jun 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2015
    I knew that post must have been a troll post because it was just way too over the top. The sad thing is that there are a lot of real examples of the crazy bigotry and shocking double standards of feminism. It has literally become "women should be superior to men".
    People always say "Oh feminism just wants equality for women". But nobody can actually give me any measurable example of how women aren't already equal to men. In many cases being a woman carries certain social and even institutional privileges.
    There are many reasons I enjoy being a man but anyone who argues that there are no privileges to being female in our society is either willfully ignorant or just plain lying.
    My question is, do we have to start treating men and women like they aren't at all different? Or is it okay to have some gender differences? Because with what feminism is right now what we have is the dismantling of any kind of gender privilege that benefits men, but leaving female privilege intact.
    A measurable, verifiable example of female privilege is a look at victims of violence. The feminist narrative is that women suffer "gendered violence" or whatever, but it's a fact that beating up a dude isn't considered nearly as heinous a crime as beating the crap out of a woman.

8. I keep seeing posts that's say "sorry, content not available"

Anyone know what that is?

9. I have no idea. It shows the video embedded in my post (on my end, at least). Posting videos on here has always been a bit wonky for me..

10. Oh shit ok
    I didn't know if it was a post that had been deleted or a video that got scrambled.

11. What a boss lol! That's pure gold. I notice she has no problem with archery even though a bow is a deadly weapon as well, and in fact, before the invention of firearms the bow was the foremost military killing tool. She just has a problem with guns. :laughing:
    My dad showed me how all his guns worked when I was like 6 years old, and taught me to shoot them when I was like 11 or 12. Somehow I didn't go on a shooting rampage, even though by this woman's definition I am a "trained killer".

12. The one thing you can be sure of is that if a republican does anything that can be made to look shady, democrats will squeeze every drop of juice out of it. And that works both ways. Our political system is immensely adversarial and that is very good for us because it makes any widespread conspiracy impossible. All the cutthroats trip over themselves to snitch. It's the nature of the beast.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

13. I love that urban legend and it makes a good point but, alas, it never really happened.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

14. That really disappoints me, that would have been a glorious moment :laughing:

15. I know, huh?

17. We gotta ban more things. Flags and guns aren't nearly enough. Neither is banning criticism. What's really needed is for our Dear Leader(s) to ban thought! That will solve all our problems and bring about utopia.

[​IMG]