More liberal BS

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Sgtstadanko707, Mar 17, 2015.

1. So if little girls avoid a movie encouraging them to rely on men to save them, it's bad.

and if little girls grow up using men (gold diggers, child support, alimony), it's also bad.

What do you people want? 

So we need to brainwash little girls to want a man to save them while simultaneously turning into women who don't see a men as a meal ticket.

Good luck with that.

• Like Like x 1
    to have their cake and eat it too, that's what.  they want a false dichotomy.  

• Like Like x 1
  3. #23 Fizzly, Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2015

LOL @ more First-World problems.

A major war on American soil (but . . . it can't happen here!) would put an end to all this silliness.

When people don't have running water, electricity, food, warm clothing, or shelter it tends to focus the mind away from the problems of abundance.

Someday the reset button will get pressed on Western civilization. Like when your PC is acting fucked up, rebooting is often the only solution.

• Like Like x 3
  4. #24 iAmBetty, Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2015
    Pretty much

Maybe its not brainwashing at all. Maybe its just a movie about a princess meant to entertain, based off an old story. Adults seem read into movies more than children do.. There are so many other things in life your child will encounter that will have a far bigger impact on who they become. 

The vast majority of movies I have watched at any point of my life have had little or no measurable impact on my life. I say little just to be safe. I haven't noticed much out of myself or from my brother who watched some of the same movies, and plenty of different ones.

I dont expect women do do whatever I say because I said it. I'd expect any woman I'd marry to contribute equally in every way she could (and I know women are more than house slaves). I wouldn't bother trying to rescue most women if I was almost sure to be seriously harmed.  I don't model my life after any other characters from a childrens movie I watched at any point. I'm fully aware that I was watching a movie about someone else with a very different life. Even if I didnt realize that as a child, a learned it was bs as I got a little older.

These parents need to chill out and let their kids enjoy another version of a classic story. Or take charge and not let their own kids watch it, without trying to ruin it for everyone else.

5. There is going to be 2 new ghostbusters movies to be exact. The other will be an all man crew starring Channing Tatum. Which to me is just as ridiculous.

Why can't we just have a ghostbusters team where gender isn't an issue?

And for the record, I hate this new ghostbusters, not because it is all women, but because of the women chosen, most specifically Melissa McCarthy, who might be the most unfunny "comedic actresses" of all time. If they had picked funny women like Amy Schumer, Nikki Glaser, Rachel Feinstein, and Marina Franklin I would be totally cool with it.

I am extremely upset about the hacks chosen to star in and produce this new installment in one of the best and smartest comedy franchises of all time.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I think people are really more upset about Melissa McCarthy and Paul Feig than the fact it's all women. If they had hired a good director, and if the team was actually a team of women who are actually funny; I.e. The team I listed, no one would care that they were all women.

7. These people are extremist liberals. They do not represent a vast majority of people who believe in liberal policies. The same way rick Santorum's crazy ass backwards views don't represent the vast majority of people who consider themselves conservative. These women are just fucking crazy. Just because you are a liberal doesn't mean you are a crazy feminist person.

8. Why do feminazis always seem to find the most unimportant non-issues to complain about? Its almost like they ran out of real problems years ago but shhh, thats a secret ;)

oh, you mean like an all-female movie cast?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Who would want cake that they couldn't eat?

11. how sjws behave, spoiler: long image

[​IMG]

12. Ghostbusters? Well in that case i will state that any man who really cares that much is just as much of a whiney little bitch as your average feminazi. Most men dont give a shit like how most women dont give a shit about feminism. Personally i just refuse to watch that movie because it looks crap.

• Like Like x 1
    The problem people have that is abysmally misunderstood is people get upset when you completely fuck the source material. This is change and creative restriction on the behalf of appeasing people and pushing a social agenda. Also, Ghostbusters is suppose to be funny. Women aren't often funny.

14. Hey i like ghostbusters too but the original's still there. Best thing you can do is boycott the new one, i mean really what the idiots who produce this shit want is money right? And you're right about the women not being funny part, that's why i decided that it's not worth seeing.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Don't forget the three threads now that have been closed down too.

I've never seen someone with more misguided righteous indignation :laughing:

Seriously this whole MRA vs feminist thing is so retarded, I don't indentify as either because they're both full of shit and lie and misrepresent and have no real interest in true equality, just winning the oppression Olympics.

Most men and women understand that we work well together and aren't adversaries. Most people are too smart too fall for the victimhood narrative of some kind of huge patriarchal conspiracy that supposedly benefits all straight white Christian men.

I've asked for proof and examples of this conspiracy many times, but like most conspiracies, they're much like religions, relying on faith and dogma rather than empiricism and critical thought.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Well I definitely wouldn't say women arent funny. Amy Schumer, Natasha Leggero, Nikki Glaser, Christina Pazsitzky, Rachel Feinstein, Chelsea Perretti, Little Esther, Ms. Pat, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Jenny Slate, Tig Notaro, and Maria Bamford are all hilarious comedians that I don't think anyone could deny are funny.

18. Haha, I've never heard of any of them. ^ ^

19. Who??