I hate carrying my grinder around

Discussion in 'General' started by Dank_Williams, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Yeah when I lived in GA I would hike the Blue Ridge Mountains and have some papers/blunt wraps. And the match holder chock full of weed lol, I believe I stuffed a quarter in it one time, it was packed really tight, and I had to dig it out with my pocket knife, but it was the most convenient option for me. Plus if you drop it, it's easily visible, and disguises well in any hiking bag due to the fact that people think it's just matches :p

2. My entire pot smoking life I'd never seen a grinder until I started getting into it again this last year.  I see their value if you're rolling your own or for vaporizers but I don't get the fascination with using them for pipes and bongs.

3. Yeah I don't use them for bongs and pipes it's pointless but I like to bring my weed up in blunts it makes it burn a lot smoother

4. Gift from my roommate from a year ago from are time in student hell

But fits easy in my pocket I never it tho

Attached Files:

5. Get a watch grinder they are fairly inexpensive

6. dude, who wants to smoke a watch??? [​IMG]

7. Grind n go.. not go, then grind.., Well unless 😉😉

That's easy; kief.

Also don't like my bong full of big chunks of weed that wont burn right. It's a waste.

Plus no sticky/stinky fingers.

9. He wants a weed grinder. Not a watch grinder. OP don't smoke watches.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I guess I'm new to "robbing Peter to pay Paul", and I did buy a grinder that has the kief screen, but it still seems like like a fairly specialized way to enjoy weed.  I suppose if you have frequent dry spells it's nice to have a kief catcher so-as to build a private reserve.

I myself have never had a problem with weed not burning right in a bong because of chunks.  I get that it's more even though when it's ground.  I don't see how you waste any though.

11. #32 SirenWasHere, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2015

My lung power is ass so I have a hard time hitting a bong, or clearing it anyway. Grinding just makes it easier, I don't have to break stuff up EVERY time I want to smoke and as you said kief can be a life saver during dry spells. Or just something fun to add to a bowl/blunt/joint.