I hate carrying my grinder around

Discussion in 'General' started by Dank_Williams, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Now that it's gettin too hot to wear hoodies and jackets I have no where to fit my grinder in a pocket. I can't fit it in my pants pocket because it's a 3 chamber and too big. I have to carry it in my hand when I'm on my way to where I need to go. That's the one inconvenience of these fuckin things it's too damn big to fit in your pockets

2. sounds kind of silly to be carrying a grinder around anyway..

3. #3 BudButler, Mar 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2015
     Buy smaller one
     Break it up by hand

4. Buy a small container to store ground up bud and pre-grind your bud.  So much more convenient.  Or just bring a backpack like most stoners. 
    Bought those green containers in the background for $2 at the grocery store.  Perfect for bringing ground bud around and they can hold an eighth.
    View attachment 144965

5. They have grinder cards. Like the size of a credit card and it chops your shit up. Pretty cheap and some are better than others. Gets the job done if you want to be more mobile. 

6. these are dope and a good solution to your problem.

7. I've never seen em are they like the cigar cutters?

8. Grind it beforehand and keep it in a tic tac tub

9. I dont know how to post a pic on my phone. Just google card grinders and check the images. Not really like a cigar cutter. More of a cheese grater type credit card

10. Grind it at home and carry it in a baggie.

11. ^^^a baggie? An Rx bottle with the label removed works well. 

12. I always pre grind some and then I put it inside of one of those AM/PM pill containers. Slim as shit and holds a good amount

13. nice stuff in the pic!

i use a couple small tupperware containers. Each holds about a qtr of nuggs. I have one for them and another holds my fine ground for vaping. I also use a small aluminum pill bottle like they sell at CVS at the counters that has an o-ring to keep it fresh when I take to work. Easy to hide or even toss if cops pull me over.

14. #14 3WayEnt., Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2015
    Don't wear skinny jeans? mine is like 2.5 in high and 1.5 diameter.. 3 chambers. Fits fine in semi baggy jeans.

otherwise get a medicine bottle and pregrind like other people have said.

15. forreal...i have never in my life carried my grinder with me. i can always break it up by hand.

16. I used to have a grinder small enough to fit in my pocket but I never did. Just looked funky. Find something else to carry your bud in. Lots of possibilities.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. I've been smoking for 10 years (wow, just realized it's actually been ten years i'm trippin righ tnow i cant believe that first toke was 10 years ago i remember it like it was yesterday) and have used a grinder like 5 times...just use your hands man. Feel your bud. :)

18. I got a match holder from Walmart, they're in the camping section, they're waterproof and you can stuff quite a bit in it when you grind it up, it also floats

Shit, I didn't even think about those. Great idea!

OP, don't carry a grinder. What are you doing that for? And dude suggesting $2 Tupperware from the grocery store: WTF? He doesn't want to carry a small grinder so you suggest he carries a huge square Tupperware container? Do you have size issues? lol jk