Rhymes first Auto show... no cars needed

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Rhymesayers420, Mar 17, 2015.

1. I got a package yesterday.... 1435690402706.jpg

Thanks to Jack and the vault seed co. If you haven't yet, I strongly encourage checking them out; best bunch of folks.

Also, the vault has some of the best deals!
    Thanks for your generosity Jack! You the man.

2. I so agree, they are such a great company! How are you rhymes?

3. i'm good man! been smoking the shit outta my NYC and it's wonderful.
    think i might get 3ozs from this grow.... we'll see :D

how are you doing brother?

4. It looks to be every bit of it man, if not an even Q. Excellent work my friend.. I'm gravy man, trying to get ahold of sara before Friday so I can order that mars 2 900w

5. #225 Rhymesayers420, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2015
    Ok guys, with the newfound seeds I have, and the impending expectation of me starting these pdxas, I have decided to make some changes. I really wasn't expecting to get my package so soon from the vault. Jack said he would send it like a week before it got here lol.

Looks like I'll be back into autos until october at least, I will keep my SB blue as a clone mother and start rooting clones from her in my veg cab using poke's (GC RIP :/) cloning method. I will talk to RED and some others and see if we can't replicate the video he used to have. I appreciate the success rate in his process... unfortunately he has deleted all his material so hopefully we can re-create it spot on.

only two clones left are GSC and Area 51, GSC is looking wonderful, Area 51 is a hopeful maybe.
    but hopefully if all goes well at the end of october, not only will I have chopped my autos, I'll have a lineup of clones for Strawberry Blue, GSC, & Area 51 (heavy hitting indica). I will probably keep them small in solos or 3x3 square pots (whicher I can find). I believe brass told me in another thread where I could find them but I don't remember which one.

Aside from the pdxa, I also have a mystery auto that I'm starting... more details on that will be revealed in time [​IMG]

lots of good things happening!

6. good stuff brother!, hydro store for square pots..square space..square pots, much better fit brass informed me of this eeeerrrrfff.."most of us just dont see the obvious"...lol

7. #227 breakpoint62, Jul 1, 2015
    Yo Rhyme,

Just finished going thru your post...just a quick question. I luv tinkerin and makin stuff to save sum $$$ but after my preliminary research before starting my first grow I came to the conclusion that a kit off of ebay was the way to go. I got a 4x4x7 grow tent, 600w digital ballast with enclosed hood and both MH and HPS bulbs and 8" carbon filter..approx $400 us...this thing can be put almost anywhere...
    I was wondering what the cabinet grow box benefits were..
    anyway just lookin fer discussion..

View attachment 157768

8. nice setup! and fair price it seems

9. just something i noticed the dramatic bend in your ducting is restricting some of your air flow just thought id throw that out but you probably know that..lol

10. #230 breakpoint62, Jul 1, 2015
    Looks deceiving its wide open all the way...I forgot to add that the 6" inline booster fan was also included in the package price...and I have the ultimate stealth setup the tent is in the basement and the fan is exhausting up the old oil furnace flue out the chimney! lol and I still catch a whiff outside now and then this weed is SUPER STINKY...one smells like oranges and the other a very danky piney smell... View attachment 158319

new pic with carbon filter to hood to outside tent fan exhaust setup...

11. aweaome lookin great

12. #232 Rhymesayers420, Jul 1, 2015
    wonderful price for that man! good job!
    I wish i woulda done more research on my lights before I made my first purchase [​IMG]

but long story short, it's a cabinet I made only for veg for a couple reasons...
    1. stealth, I live in an apartment in CA and although I am compliant with the laws and growing within my limit for my & my wife's medical recs, I don't need to flaunt my grows to management. I have a veg box for in between tent grows to preserve mothers, clones, veggers, etc. so we can call maintenence for any issues, or like this next grow for example, I will not be flowering anything the month of October for any potential inspections. (we re-lease)

2. extra equipment... I have some t5 lights I started with and hated the thought of just wasting them so I got to thinking how I could use them.

VOILA... the stealth cab is born.

it was a huge pain in the ass.... but worth it.

like right now I have to scrap my plan of flowering my SB so i'll be moving her to my veg box to mother clones until I'm ready to flower her or them. Got some nice autos this round that I need to get going...

13. final trimmed weight of NYC nuggs going into jar for cure: 29.2 grams. + 2 grams given to a friend + been smoking on NYC since I chopped so let's figure about 1 1/4 oz dried off her.

got a bag full of popcorn buds from mostly WW (she's not dry enough yet)
    but those popcorn buds weighed to be about 9 grams so good smoking amount for me while I wait for cure :D

once I undergo the tedious job of trimming the rest of the WW, I will let you guys know what I pulled... although I can almost say for sure it's at least 2 oz dried :D

14. nice pull for your cherry popper brother..your a man now son..lol

15. Nice don't forget pics :)

16. hahahaha, nvm the rest of my life; this was THE moment. TRUTH hahahah :D
    I won't brother! just need to unlazify myself for the rest of the trim job haha

17. lol my lyrical comment from years ago, still wish I continued to lyricize like i did back then..

"fire from the heart.. dire from the start. i'm slippin, and forgetting, what we tried to embark, troubled from afar, doubled the struggles with the toil and subtled, craft of rebuttle, unsettled, with the fact that we meddled, sat, shoot the crap, with a pact, power of the pass from the foot to the peddle, grass packed, passed back, to the clap of the metal, at last we met our match with the last of the wrath of the several other men, fast stand back, crash and react, to the mass of the blast"

18. OK guys, final trim weight of both plants after figuring in about how much I've smoked, is just about 3 ozs

not bad for my first run.... i nuked the shit out of these plants without knowing it haha
    p.s., the mystery auto has already peaked his head. I WILL DO PICS TODAY I PROMISE LOL

wifes best friend is coming to stay with us tonight so not only am i on gardening duty, i gotta clean the damn house and boy it it messy hahahaha :D

19. Lol cleaning is never fun!

20. That's why I have this!... 1435948661390.jpg