Beyond Vaporisation

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by dankness420, Mar 17, 2015.

1. After first seeing a sublimator 2 years ago in a youtube video I always dreamed of owning one.  Finally about a week and a half ago I pulled the trigger.  This morning I woke up to a package sitting on my kitchen counter...it was here. 

The Sublimator XLR.
    View attachment 153489
    This thing is basically the first commercial e-nail for flowers.  Also works with any type of hash.  Giving her a quick clean and waiting for my buddy to come over and we are going to break her in.
    View attachment 153490
    Over the next few weeks I will be adding more pics and further explaining how this piece works.  I haven't smoked all day so to say I am excited would be an understatement...see you on the other side.

2. Just finished the christening.  This thing packs a punch, 0.05g bowls gets around 2-3 huge hits.  Leaving behind what looks like vaped bud(abv/avb).  Basically plug the thing in wait 6-10 mins, drop some bud in the atomizer(bowl) attach heating element, inhale and you will not be let down.

Best way to describe it is a great desktop vape that acts like a bong.  Once you add the bud you inhale via the whip and the bud vaporises...not sure where I was going with this...as Marijuana Man would say....find a sublimator near you and try it out(something like that).  But seriously, you guys need to try one.

3. Just went through some of my reserve bud, I call it the hall of fame(bud I have saved over the last year or 2).  Glad I have saved this bud because combusting it would have been a waste.  The flavour is unreal.
    View attachment 136139
    Got some shatter, butter hash, and crumble on stand-by.  Going to try it out in a few, need to do some errands first as I feel this stuff will cripple me.

Enrico, you are the man and deserve to live as a king in a palace with naked stoner chicks serving your every need.

4. So its a thousand dollar vaporizer at the end of the day?

5. $750, pretty much the same price as a volcano.  Plus its a Canadian made product.  Also the owner/creator of the sublimator is not allowed to promote his product, so the consumers must do it for him.

6. Have used this thing every day since I received it.  Sad to say out of about 2g of bud, only saved this much 'subbed bud'.  Just been calling it abv since I got it but its different.  Flash made this seem very green but in person its defiantly a nice brown.  Doesn't seem like there is much left, but I will be trying it in some edibles at some point.
    View attachment 153843
    Milk ~ 0.05g
    View attachment 153842

Planning on getting a laser thermometer soon as I want to know the temps that the heating element/atomizer gets too.  The 'monkey dial' isn't digital but has 12 temp settings.  Green for flower, red for oil.

7. Wait, why is the company not allowed to advertise?

8. The owner/founder got arrested and its part of his probation terms.  I think he has a show on pot tv now though, might be over or found a way around it. 

But seeing how there seems to be no advertising for this amazing product leads me to believe he is still on probation.  Although he is still working hard and coming out with many new products, including carb cap attachment, roor glass attachments and digital temperature controls to the 1000th of a degree. 

6 prototype roor pieces have been made and are traveling the word being tested at large conventions, the winning design will be put into production and made available to everyone in the world.  The digital temperature controls should be available in a few weeks.

9. I see some glass pieces for the sub on planetvape.  Probably going to order a small one after Easter, don't think I can wait for the roor ones to go into production.  It seems like they will be a while, hopefully they get the digital temperature control on their website soon.  The monkey dial works great but I would really like to get the temperatures dialed in.
    View attachment 154388