Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strange feeling

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nerapetras, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Hi guys. I tought it will be better if I dont be lazy and will ask in forum somewhere. I started to smoke weed maybe week ago and first time I smoked weed, 2mins after joint I was sitting and I felt my chest started to bounce and i saw that was my heart beating so hard but not fast yet, then I think i got panic attack or somethin that my heart was racing maybe 200/s or even more. It was like this maybe 2hours and then stopped. I was afraid to smoke again, but I tried again and it was better, I tried to relax more and dont think about heart, but anyway 2min after joint my heart was beating for 10mins fast and then again normal, I felt high but most strange thing that sometimes my left side body felt like turning off, like you know when you wake up in night and there is no blood in hand and you cant feel it. It was like this but i can feel my hand or leg when i just move it. I just dont understand why my left body - hand,leg,chest,shoulder felt like its off and my right side was just normal? And always i smoke I have same feeling, sometimes in my heart area is feeling like its freezed and i cant feel this place,lol. I hope you will give me good answer and sorry if there is fails in my english...[​IMG]

2. Dude im pretty sure if half ur body goes numb it means ur having a stroke but i very much doubt thats happening to u

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. What megadeath said. And I think u are just high. Dont think about it too much you will make it harder to enjoy. After smoking heart rate increase is normal and youll be fine. Ur left side wasnt numb ur just high. If u feel like its a stroke could u move ur hand/arm? If so ur fine an just high. A stroke leaves ur body un controlable.

If this dont make sense sorry im drunk.

Credit to: CanIBeShaggy for the avatar/profile pic. Thanks!

Thanks for your reply mate. Made me feel better :) So if I have stroke I cannot move my hand?

5. Yup.
    You stroked out.
    Better get a Hoveround for those trips to the adult diaper store.

Lol. But I can move my hand or leg when my body is numb

7. Twerk man twerk!

8. Your body feeling numb is what you can call actually being 'smacked', because you literally feel like you were smacked and go numb. It's kinda weird but it's just how I put it. I felt it hard on my face and body the first time I had a brownie, haha. Your probably not having a stroke, so don't worry. Your just really, really high.
    As for your heart rate, I'm sure your fine. Thats very common, as well as having the 'smacked' feeling. I read another post, and a guy checked his hear rate, and it was pretty normal, but his heart still dealt like it was racing.
    If you get any other uncomfortable feelings, don't worry. It's just because your body's just experiencing the high for the first (few) times. Your body doesn't know what to expect, and neither do you, don't worry.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Thanks for your positive reply! :)

10. If u have a stroke your body will be paralized. Like example, when people have strokes they cannot move half there body. Like half their face droops an cannot move it.

Your fine though. Have fun!

Credit to: CanIBeShaggy for the avatar/profile pic. Thanks!

11. Also thinking "I'm going to have a stroke" raises the heart rate obviously. Just relax get a glass of water and chill

12. You need to calm down and relax. Think happy thoughts. If you think negative, it will give you a negative high.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Guys. Thanks for replies. Most strange thing that my left side get high, I like this feeling but my right side body dont feel anything,I can move my frozen left side and it feels nice when I relax,but my right side like Dont care.

14. Want to reduce a 'bad trip'? Just take long slow breaths. 7 seconds in, 9 seconds out. Exhaling slower than inhalation activates your body's relaxation.

Your heart chakra was probably activating, this happens to me when I'm about to enter a dream or travel out of body after laying down for like an hour.

15. Its just the weed bro. Enjoy it and relax.

16. I hear people always say their heart races when they try it for the first-time. I think it's more of an anxiety thing because you havent gotten high yet. I mean everyone doesn't know what to expect when they try it. After a while they can start going in public high and not feel paranoid. Then you can have face to face convos with parents. Then you can drive high no problem.