Using the wrong end of a one hitter?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by beboptreetops, Mar 17, 2015.

1. So I recently bought Grav Labs one hitter at a head shop near me. This one in fact

http://www.superiorsmokeshop.com/Grav-Labs-Triple-Pinch-Taster_p_760.html

When I looked at it I assumed you packed the bud into the larger end, and I couldn't figure out why they were called "one hitters". It wasn't until after I bought it and thought hard enough that I believe you're supposed to pack the smaller end. That being said, would it hurt anything to pack the big side? Can I smoke out of this backwards??

2. i'm sure it came with directions[​IMG]

just use those[​IMG]

silly stoners[​IMG]

3. nope, no directions. Just came as is - no box, nothing. Just a plain ol pipe.

4. If you fill the big end, how would you keep lighting it when it's a couple of inches down? You can't. And that's why you fill the little end.

5. I have that same chillum. I had an idea just the other day...was going to a tribal seeds show and trying to figure out what piece to bring. Since im not a big joint fan anymore i thought about filling the large end of my chillum with shake. I figured i could smoke it backwards and use a poker to push out ash as i smoked ( like you would a glass blunt). Long story short, I was pressed for time so ended up rolling a doobie . Lol . I may give it a shot when i have time to experiment.

6. U can try it the wrong way but it's a huge pain in the ass. Friends and I tried it

7. You guys that use these how do you keep from getting that shit in your mouth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. With all chillums it's all about how hard you pull on it and how you pack it. Pack it with big chunks on the bottom, pack it dense, and pull gently.