Multi-Blade Comparative Grow - Auto Pink Diesel x Amnesia from The Vault Seedbank

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by PsypherE, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Jack is a close friend of mine and The Vault will always be top of my list!

Glad he sorted you and multiple others out! wont get that from Herbies or anywhere else lol!

Chef.

Hey Chef, no offense intended, but this is exactly why I'm going to keep myself only minimally involved in this project. I was a bit leery when I first got interested in this deal, but said WTF to myself. Why not? Now I remember. This isn't the first time I've seen you go off and post when you're all emotional, and often ending up getting up others noses. I'll keep my opinions to myself from here on out, and basically out of this, other than I'll copy over any info from the PD/A plant grow from my forum when I have something to contribute.

3. Jack told me unbranded seeds they were gonna call theres

4. Im starting to realize this now. Ive always been a "spread the love" kind of guy. Tried most banks out there but I just cant deny the sheer love I have for the vault team. I can honestly say my packages from there have been the fastest and most stealth compared to the others. Not to mention they back the GC community large!

Again big big thanks to the Jack and the Vault team! I doubt GC would be half this good without people like you.

5. Didnt quite see anyone going off on one we have all subbed and appreciate it being started but chef had a opinion he expressed it.was a lil shocking as not 1 of the original ppl started it but yet again happy its started.

6. Lets get out of the negative rut! Focus on what matters! Weed!

Whats everyones expected harvest off one of these ladies? Ive read you could get a few Ozs if you train them? Ive never ran an auto so im not sure what to expect.

Im sure Loki has a good idea lol

7. #47 JerryInDFW, Mar 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2015
    3-17-2015    [REVISED]

Okay. Here's the setup I'll be using for growing out these PD/A beanz:

Auto Pink Diesel x Amnesia
    Journal Link:  http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1340971-jerryindfws-perpetual-grow-dwc-led-hps.html/page-8#entry21436859
    General Locale/Country: North Texas, USA/Indoor
    Plant Count: 1 (Projected)
    How you found out about the comparative grow: *****

Medium Type: DWC - 8" baskets
    Medium Details: Standalone DWC
    Medium Amount: 5 gal

Veg/Flower Lighting: 300w LED
      <span style="font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;">(Occasionally used for flowering, too)  </span>
    Grow Space Details: Tent (CO2 capable but not used for this grow)
    Grow Space Size (LED ONLY): 32" x 32: x 63"
    Air exchange: 4" exhaust/ no powered intake
    Air circulation: 2x oscillating fans per tent

Grow Space Details: Tents, modded armoire
    Nutrients used: GH FloraSeries
    Supplements used: Cal-Mag, Botanicare CarboLoad, Terpinator

Plan is to grow one all the way under the LED only, and the one in the mixed lighting tent I had originally planned has been scrapped due to logistical reasons. I'll be starting up the PD/A's about the 23rd or so.

Please direct any questions requiring detailed answers to me in either a PM or on my thread..

Good luck, everyone!  [​IMG]<span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;"> </span></span>

[​IMG]

My issue was that he wasted far too much time getting the ball rolling, then got his feeling hurt because someone else picked up the ball..I came close to starting it myself. I dislike procrastination, and that's just my opinion. Some of my response is based on past experience as well.

Regardless, I'll only be in here minimally at best, so y'all are welcome to be either negative or have a love in. I'm out. But between you and me, that wasn't the only exchange of negativity you'll ever see here.

[​IMG]<span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);"> </span></span>

9. Ive seen a few diff results i know this girl can run a while i think someone had one run over 100days.i wish i could start now but lil 5ft 2 me cant shift the soil and stuff alone and cabs r silly round ere so hoping all will be set up and ready by 28th-1st starting with one mars 2 but possibly by end of april be running two lots of leds in my 80x80x180 grow tent doing it organic and using oldtimers.

The only person I know of with any sort of results for this strain was FesterNewt. He got some nice bud, but said he messed up growing those somehow due to inexperience. However, he did state it kicked ass regardless.

[​IMG]<span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);"> </span></span>

11. subbed, i'm excited guys

12. Id give you a hand. Close to ontario? Lol

Ill be running one in my flowering chamber under a 600w HPS. Ill train it as much as I csn before it buds. I may also run one in my Veg area its only a 125w CFL, im debating getting a larger one soon.

If my soil is cooked in time (which I doubt) I be doing organic soil. If not ill be running an Advanced Nutrients PH perfect line on them.

13. Wgat additives with thr ph perfect?

14. #54 Head Chef, Mar 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2015
    Jerry, this is what this thread is for showing your grow in your way in your environment to see how everyones does.
    Only reason i got a bit touchy about it ( and as you see i mentioned this already to OP) is because it was a idea between 3 of us blades that we have been excited to get started for quite a while now (maybe 5 months) and when i got up to find it already created i was a bit liek wtf man...that sucks. But again as mentioned in previous posts me and OP have chatted and no harm was intended and i was just pissed thats all.

And i know you keep saying you where waiting to get the ball rolling but you gotta appreciate that originally this was to be started at end of march begining of april so people could grow the outdoors and indoors in England.
    But sinc ei started to spread the word about it and you and other have spread the word too, everyone has just got impatient.
    dont get me wrong you say everyone wants this thread now but there only liek 3-5 people that have the seeds germed and the rest are still waiting for them, so to me this is abit rushed.
    But again as i said its all good i was way past this long before you made your first post here.

Chef.

15. Ill snap some pictures of the nutes ill be using. I dont think ill use any organic ingredients. Just straight Advanced Nutrient.

1426602689309.jpg
    The three on the left are older. Might not use them.

16. Ok you have the three part. F-1 is in your three part. So is h-1 and wet betty

17. The PH perfect range has never let me down! i have never has a single def, or abundance of any element.
    Never had PH out of range, never got a massive salt buildup or lockouts.

PH perfect is honestly the nuts! i used with overdrive and big bud since i think the rest are not worth their weight in gold.

But honestly buddy you will nto be dissapointed in PH perfect!
    Only thing i would say is never go up to 4ml/litre on autos, it will burn the fug out of them, 2-3ml/litre is the max dose i would give a plant.

If you have any questions on PH Perfect then hit me up, if i can help i will :D

Chef.

18. I do like it easy lol

19. #59 Root, Mar 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2015
    I agree with this 99%.

I think the Voodoo Juice is worth getting. The joints on the stems and branches become swollen and held some huge colas without any additional support. Looks like they hit the gym in veg. Just my opinion.

I dont think theres a time ive used any nutrients at 100%. Well probably my first grow. Id rather have a super happy plant with possibly a bit of lost harvest then a plant being pumped with nutes for maximum buds. I feel like you can tell in its buds when a plants been pushed to the max. Just not something I prefer to do.

Ive recently gone organic though and have these sitting around. I cant let them go to waste!

20. This will be fun
    New house so new grow room
    1st time running a auto
    1st time using organic soil
    Soon much to learn in such little time!