Multi-Blade Comparative Grow - Auto Pink Diesel x Amnesia from The Vault Seedbank

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by PsypherE, Mar 16, 2015.

1. I'll be running mine dwc 4 gallon bubble bucket under 2x400w mars ll leds with general hydroponics flora duo 2 part nutes with a few bennies of ghs rapid start, botanicares aquashield, and ghs liquid koolbloom for a pk booster 😊

2. Not quite sure on the lighting might even go outdoor but ill most likley be runnin house and gardens coco A &B with the full additive line in 3gal pot

3. Hey guys just a quick question do you think ive got my leds to close to the seedlings?? Pink d looks fine but n.l and diesil look like the got yellowing on their leaves....dont wanna be frying em if to close

Attached Files:

How old are those seedlings?

I don't know what wattage your LED panel is, but personally I started getting much better results when I moved my LED panel all the way to the top of the tent, 3 1/2 feet above the table (panel is 500 actual watts).

These are some seed pants at day 21.

Attached Files:

• led2.jpg
      led2.jpg
      File size:
      182.7 KB
      Views:
    • 3w4.jpg
      3w4.jpg
      File size:
      120.9 KB
      Views:
  5. You should be ok telbel if ya want you can raise it to 15 inch.

6. Day 30 :)

Attached Files:

Definitely. Better to start at least a couple of feet away and let them grow into the light. Dunno what wattage you're using, but what I see in you photos would be far too close for one of my 300w LED's. Just MHO.

[​IMG]

8. Im using a mars 2 400 dude.seedlings 4 5 days old

9. #329 MotaMike, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    I just put three seeds in the propagator today.

Auto Pink Diesel x Amnesia
    Journal Link: http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-grow-journals/1364451-multi-blade-comparative-grow-auto-pink-diesel-x-amnesia-vault-seedbank.html
    General Locale/Country: San Francisco Bay Area U.S.A.
    Plant Count: 3
    How you found out about the comparative grow: I was invited by another blade. Thanks!

Medium Type: Homemade organic soil
    Medium Details: My medium is 1/3 peat moss, 1/3 homemade compost/EWC, and 1/3 5/16" red lava rock for aeration.
    I am using the soil mix recommended on the GC Organic forum and it contains, kelp meal, Espoma Tomato Tone, alfalfa meal, crab meal, neem cake, and Gaia green glacial rock dust.
    Medium Amount: 10 gal Root Pouch bags

Seedling Lighting: Fluoro with T8 bulbs
    Outdoor only is the way I grow so after the seedlings are a couple of weeks out from germination I will put them in 1 gallon pots and then put them out in filtered light on the patio for several days before putting them into their final pots.

Nutrients used: Dechloramined water mainly with an occasional soil drench with a kelp tea, chopped comfrey leaves, and top dressing with homemade compost.

Okay. Too close. I'd suggest raising it 18" at least, and see how the seedlings react. After you have 3-4 nodes, you might try easing it closer gradually, but I like at least 6-8" of space below my LED's for any stage.

For illustration purposes, here's a Cheese Candy Auto that was a very slow starter at least initially, and was taking forever to get a root in the soup. I checked this morning and the roots are finally in the liquid, and I expect her to really take off now. The spacing of the panel is about 20" above the plant. Now that she's finally seriously beginning to grow, I may sneak it down a bit.

Just a tip: Your LED should never be so close as you see individually colored lights on your plants. The panel need some clearance for the spectra to mix properly.

20150330_091906.jpg 20150330_091956.jpg

I have two Pink Diesel x Amnesia in the rock wool and they'll pop in a day or so.

[​IMG]

11. Day 31 my leds close.

Attached Files:

12. Looking good Loki!

13. #333 Head Chef, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
  14. Yeah i fixed it shes now in a proper tent rh 68% temps @canopy 24.5
    Led 9 inches maybe
    Dwarfing the 11ltr pot shes in the flowers are forming and shes a touch hungry

15. Does humidity play a role in autos like the do in photos (vegging higher flowering lower)

16. Yes 😁

17. Same idea then. You want to lower RH during flowering phase

18. Yeah john it does :)

19. Cant wait tonsee this plant flowe.andnsee if she gets a purple on her