Worst Perculators

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by weedandmaxiejc, Mar 16, 2015.

1. glycerin coils are awesome when you have a real one and not a knock off like grav labs and pure shit. stealing ideas form illy and acting like there better by selling cheap ass pieces. i have 5 coils from large to mini and they all are the bees knees

2. #22 NYCchronic, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2015
     you may like illy but you cant deny that they are the most basic tubes ever and also huge rip offs. You are gonna tell me an Illy is a better waterpipe than any sov....comon your kidding yourself

The only ppl that advocate for illy are people that were naive enough to buy them and dont wanna look stupid after spending stacks on a piece with a diffused downsteam....and yeah thats it just a diffused downstem jajajaja, maybe you can get a basic ass ashcatcher from them for like 400 (yeah showerheads are really innovative)

Have fun with minimal percolation/diffusion and the maximum rip off 

3. #23 cure, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2015

lol you are a fool. seriously. your name should be NYCchronically-retarded

have fun mothership / sov fanboy. illy will always be king in glass tubes.

4. while i agree mothership and sov have a massive hype around them, they are better pieces then illys if they are in the same price point, which wouldnt never happen with any of motherships stuff, even the prodo line at mothership costs double the price of a worked out one off illy. Coils are pretty stupid unless you buy a one off piece with a glycerin coil, and even then the effort needed to use the coil properly by constantly freezing it makes it pretty dumb imo. 

that being said id love to have a killeldph piece (hitman/illy collab) 

5. coils are pretty easy to manage... i leave all 5 of mine in the freezer. everyday all day. pull out as needed. dont get a coil if you are a youngster not living away from your parents if you have issue keeping something in the freezer.

6. the hastle comes from not wanting to smoke in my kitchen when I keep my desk in my bedroom and do all my smoking in here. Who wants to stand up, walk to the kitchen for a coil and put it on a bong whenever they want a rip or two? if the coil works for you then be happy with it. but you have to understand they are old school and inferior to modern perks. The fact you own 5 is clouding your judgement. What non lilly pieces do you own? 

7. Dome Percs sucked in 2008 and still suck now.

Imo a simple well made showerhead Is the best perc it's the perfect balance of diffusion/bubble stack to taste.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Those dumbass spiral ones

9. illy makes basic prodo beakers and straight tubes. Nothing fancy about it. That people pay 300-400 dollars for. How can you say illy is king of glass? What makes them king?