Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HomeGrown

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by master_koosh, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Some home grown that was given for free to test out

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426523264.446347.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Lol looks like it's going to be rough coming out.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. Definitely not ready to smoke yet. Too fresh.

4. Lmfao did the guy just snap a bud off his plant and give it to you?

5. Home grown ?! isn't every plant @ someone's " home " ?

6. definitely needs to be dried and cured longer.

Er, no?

8. Er no? Well care to elaborate ? Plants are either grown outdoors or indoors . I guess you could argu a distant field or a large commercial operation wouldn't be considered "home" I just think it's funny when folks say home grown.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. Saying all weed is home grown is like saying all corn is home grown. No it's not. Some people do have a grow op in their home, that would be home grown. But an actual grower generally has a grow well outside of their home, Maybe in a building, maybe in the woods, maybe in a private field, but definitely not in their home.

10. before i got on here and really saw peoples great bud. i use to think of "homegrown" as somebody's shittys closet weed. then again id only had one type that was refereed to as somebodys homegrown and it was bad weed, wasnt properly dried and cured.

11. No? Industrial or outdoor?

Sent from my LG-D160 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. #12 Ganglajanger, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015

You can grow dank buds in your house and lots of them if you have the right set up. Home grown is usually smaller yeild (less space) and better quality in my opinion. Less plants to deal with and the grower lives with in walking distance of the plants so not much can go wrong unless you are lazy and don't give a shit. 

13. LOL not much to go wrong? Go check out the sick plant forums for an idea of how hard growing really is. Just temps going to high and low can cause a world of problems. Too acidic? You're fucked. Overwater and they go yellow. Underwater and they go limp. Not enough airflow and they mold. There are a lot of factors to consider.

I personally think of home grown as something I grew or a friend grew. If it came from a dealer or club it may be homegrown, but it's not my homegrown. This is my homegrown.
    image.jpg

• Like Like x 1