Smoking at a concert?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Anthony2810, Mar 16, 2015.

1. So I'm going to the smokers club your on 4/19 I'm seeing joey bada$$ and pro era, lil herb, domo genisis and a few others. I'm going alone and the venue is at terminal 5 in New York. Do you guys have any ideas on how to sneak bud past security, I was thinking of rolling like 8 js and putting them in a pack of cigarettes, and how strict are they about smoking in the venue? This is my first real concert so All feed back advice and stories would much appreciated 😋😤

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. they always check cig packs..
    worst possible place to put weed.

i'd just put some joints in a baggie and put it down your pants.

although by the looks of the names of those artists, they may do a more thorough search than the shows that i usually go to.

but cig pack.. very bad for sure.

3. #3 TheAnswer121, Mar 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2015
    went to a 311 concert last year, indoor venue, expecting the works.

nothing

was so paranoid about it beforehand, cause it was my first show, i left everything in the car

thankfully, (most) stoners are awesome so we smoked with some random people in the crowd. they were better prepared[​IMG]

when in doubt tho, get baked on the way there and enjoy the show[​IMG]

4. i just bring my dugout these days.. easier to get in, and easier to sneak hits once inside.

portable vape is nice too, but expensive if it gets confiscated.

5. It's been a long time since I took bud into a concert, used to it was pretty easy though.  I took a cigarette pack full of joints into a Stones concert in '97, and smoked them openly with the folks around me.  But later that same year we lit up one joint at a Steve Miller Band concert and people around us freaked out and alerted security.  At a fucking Steve Miller Band concert.  During The Joker.  Everybody was singing "I'm a midnight toker" at the top of their lungs, as they were trying to get the tokers thrown out.  Just goes to show, you never know how cool smoking will be because of the variables.  The venue, the people around you, etc. 

6. #6 wellcharge, Mar 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2015
    only got found with weed once trying to go in to something, pretended i was gonna put it away in my car i don't even have and i put some of it in my hidden pocket in the tongue of my shoes and the rest in the outer sleeve pockets of my jacket where they didn't touch during the pat down and got in then.

seen bouncers smelling peoples cigarettes a lot of times before. for a small amount i think the most safe way would be to just hide it in your crotch, like stick it in a bag and then safety pin to yr pants or undies

7. I've snuck herb into many shows. I live somewhere where it's decriminalized, so when I see shows in NYC I get a lil paranoid. I saw a show a few years ago at the Bowery(i think) and put my dugout in my shoe. But usually I'll roll up a few and throw them in my breast pocket. 

I didn't know they were still around.  I used to love them back in high school, in the 90's.  That song "Down" was on the radio all the time, and I really liked the Transistor album.  I almost went to see them when they came to town in '97 but we missed the show.  It was a last minute thing and we had to get weed, which made us late, so we were not going to catch the opening act.  Which was Sugar Ray, so we didn't give a shit.  Then we ran into heavy traffic headed into the city and ended up just heading back because we weren't going to make it there before 311 probably took the stage.  And we didn't even have tickets yet.  I always wished I'd been able to see them, on that tour in particular.  

9. #9 TheAnswer121, Mar 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2015

yea man, show was dope as fuck

and it was taped, so my stoner ass can never forget[​IMG]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9iEE0uFal8

11 albums and they still doin it big

new album dope too, Stereolithic[​IMG][​IMG]

10. #10 bomatt4, Mar 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015
    Every concert I have been to has had weed smoke in the air. Bands from 311 to Crosby Stills and Nash. Love it. Some security guards will look the other way, some will take your stash and some will get the police involved. I live in Ohio, where it is not legal, so this is what I'm going through. I've been probably 20 shows in the past 10 years.

I usually just worry about someone else bringing it in and hop in a circle somewhere and get a couple puffs.

But i have brought weed into a concert before. Usually a joint or something that can be easily hidden in a cigarette box or something.

11. Lol. If you can't get herb into a concert, you're doing something wrong.

12. It's my first show, so I'm really just looking for past experiences and tips.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum