100% Organic. Auto Flower. DAMN

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by pikkerc, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Since last harvest I've done more legit research, talked to some old heads in regards to the new age of indoor and decided to stick with the following.

-4X3X2 Matt White (clothing closet)
    -400 actual watts of mixed spectrum lighting.
    -intake/outtake fans.
    -3 2 1/2 gallon pots.
    -locally purchased organic soil.

ALL MY GROWS ARE ORGANIC SOIL. NO FERTS.

Here's what i have with words. Then I'll just let the pictures explain what half of you won't read ;)

2. Tomorrow. It's midnight. Time for bong rips& bed.

....promise.

3. Here's some pictures

4. Setup. 6 days. 3 no light
    All auto flower in organic soil.

Attached Files:

5. I will post 1 week pictures in.... 8 hours lol. In the mean time. I have no weed. :)

6. More pictures tomorrow. Lst starts within the next week. Exciting.

For those who play golf, today i hit a par 3 out of nine holes on a par 5! Love golfing more than I thought!

7. #9 Storic, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015

What is in your organic soil? If it is just a bagged organic soil is will basically be devoid of the nutrients your cannabis needs to grow strong and fast, they might not die but they sure don't stay healthy without amended nutrient sources,

8. I use Scotts soil and nutes. Only n-p-k in the jar and I've used only that much in 4 grows

Attached Files:

9. I water with a compost mix also that's constantly exposed to room temperature air.

10. Right im subbed up :)

From what i can see you need to move your CFLs closer, between 2-3 inches if possible.

I would use them 400 actual watts and grow 2 or 3 plants max.
    Autoflowers so go easy with them, plant in final pot, go easy on waterings and only feed or amend soil after first 2 weeks.

Chef.

11. Perfecto. Will do. I figured "oh stretching them will max yields" what a fool. Haha.

12. You want as minimal stretch as possible in Veg, come flower they will stretch for the first week or two.
    Any questions hit me up man, i will answer when i next swing by :)

Chef.

13. Tried organic soil once it was OK now I do partial organic and fertilizer. Why you may ask if it's flushed right you have no chem taste that organic shit is a load of malarkey

14. The flushing and ferts scare me....

15. Picasa de voia

Attached Files:

16. Physics states light intensity (lux) is proportional to the inverse square of the distance the lights are from the plants. Drop the lights 4 times and your plants have 16 times the light lux. This corresponds to shorter internodes and less stretching. You want to drop the lights as low as you can with no adverse heat (feel with your hand) on the plants to stress them. This is not common with cfl but incandescents so you should be able to get away with dropping them fairly low. 

17. Yeah I have lowered them within 2 inches of the tallest