Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most ignorant thing youve ever done high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cheeto Jones, Mar 16, 2015.

This has got to be my favorite of all the stories here. Sounds like the great pizza robbery!

2. Puked 2 seconds after i get off the train. Puked in class.

3. Volunteered at an animal shelter

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. then I guess he was faking it

5. Actually, at the time I was 17 lol

6. Once i was super baked on the subway. After i got off and started walking down the stairs i decided to just spit my gum out of my mouth from the top of the stairs, not knowing theres a group of guys near the bottom also walking down the stairs. It landed right in the one guys hair.

He pretended not to notice, and kept walking.. his one friend was like "yo tht guy just spit gum in your hair.."

Meanwhile i was just glad i didnt start anything because it was infact an accident :)