Would this work as my air filter?

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by TruXbluXstoner, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Hi all I found this on Bunnings (home,timber & hardware store), it's a carbon filter out of a range hood (over your stove) would it work? How well? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426453980.431246.jpg

My best ideas are created in the presence of weed 🍁

2. I have used something similar, it only worked for the first 3 weeks here.

3. Hmm... Can't find any active carbon anywhere near where I am, was hoping I could like double or triple layer it and use it as a filter that way

Try to find a aquarium or pet shop. You can't also order from amazon or ebay?

5. I can but can't fit a carbon filter in the little box either :/ was looking for somthing cheap and reliable

What are the dimensions from your grow box? What are the dimensions from the smallest carbon filter you could find?
    Is it an option to place the carbon filter on the outside of the box?

7. #7 TruXbluXstoner, Mar 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2015
    Hey mate this would be in the mini fridge that I just replied to you about in the other forum, aha thought I was trippen but no I double checked Ahahah, ima little medicated at the moment, yea I think it's 16" x 17" x 13" the tiny fridge it hehe
    Ohh and Nope it needs to be completely stealth

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

8. Hmm question, probs a really dumb one, is this the right stuff to make a air filter from? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427286740.778311.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

9. i know what your looking for those old style actviated carbon scrubber before they started making them the way now yeah there discontinued you got to find em on ebay or amazon so you can cut them to what ever size right? they are called odor air filters just try to get the money somehow for them will save you alot of bull shit 

10. Cheers man

**everything I say and all photos uploaded are fake or from the Internet, I do not break laws**

Gotta be careful folks 😉🍁