Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where do I hide my weed in my room?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheCampingStoner, Mar 15, 2015.

1. I have an ounce that I just got :). And I never had that much and I dont know where to hide it :(. I tried putting it in a deorderent thing and it didnt fit that much... Whats the best place to hide it in my room?

2. Okay thnx I'll try to find one when I get home also this unrealated to weed how do you get the emojicon with the joint?

3. How old are you.

4. HAHAHAHA daaaaamn. Nevermind, man, I hope you find the answer youre lookin for.

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426445151.612375.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Hide it in your camp gear.

7. Is this the ounce you're taking on the road trip with your parents?

8. No this is the ounce I just got and I need to hide it

9. Hide it in your wastebasket UNDER the trash bag.

Great place to stash valuables as no one really looks there, except if they take out the trash for you.

10. Invest in a small safe if it's that big a deal. Oh, and keep it in an airtight container or it will dry out and turn shitty. Open it up every couple days though or you'll get mold.

11. How bout in your lungs?

12. Put it in a coat pocket hanging in your closet, or just get a stash box and hide it somewhere simple. If you're 29 then you shouldn't have to have the most secretive hiding spot.

~ Stay Lifted

13. #17 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Mar 22, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
    At 29 who are you hidding it from?