PC MMOs?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by MaryGuanna, Mar 15, 2015.

1. #21 MochaBearBlazed, Mar 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2015
    thats what im talking about the content of neverwinter is very lacking in comparison to ESO. I love both worlds as someone that started the elder scrolls story at oblivion and now have all the game maps on my wall and as someone thats played DnD both pen and paper and DDO. 

the content in elder scrolls has more dungeons, over world dungeons that give you skill points, rift like events both for groups and that just happen every now and then made for 1 or 2 people to take on. It also rewards exploration and lets you take one character threw the whole game with the VR system. When you ge to level 50 in one faction, you then start doing another faction quests from there starrting zone, and then the 3rd. So it takes about 2 months or so do all the quest content on one character. and thats if you play like an unemployeed college kid whos only friends are also gamers. 

not to mention the faction vs faction vs faction combat in cyrodil thats basically a giant war that you fight for 3 months at a time, or until a faction wins and one player on that faction becomes king. 

plus ESO looks way way way better and every quest is fully voice acted so you never have to read quest text if you actually want to know what your doing. 

Very cool. Thanks for the break down, man!

3. Mortal online is the best mmorpg on the market currently.

-yuri

4. bold claim for a game ive never heard of, not to mention the fact meta critic gave it 4. you have any reasons for that statement? cause if its even half decent i try every MMO on the market. 

5. I just gave Vindictus a shot the other night, it's alright. Boring as hell playing by yourself though. I'm pretty new to the MMO scene

6. i got to level 65 in Vindictus with a few friends of mine, its a fun game but its very very pay to win, i stopped when i found that they sell skill points and if you dont buy them your character has less abilitys and the one they do have arnt as strong as. 

Yea I was trying to put on different hair and what not and they charge for that shit lol
    I really liked the combat though. I have like a lv21 spellsword

8. it is crazy how good some of these free to play mmo's look. just amazing!

9. [​IMG]

10. I dunno why it got a 4 but I love the game. I quit mmos as a whole cause the genes got ruined after UO died

-yuri

11. every pvp player says that, im happy i like the raiding/pve part of mmos and get enjoy ever growing mechanics 

12. you didn't like UO? UO wasn't a pvp game anymore after tram came out.

I have yet to see one single game that meets the expectations UO set

-yuri

What's UO?

14. ultima online

By far the best mmorpg ever made

But its old as fuck and pretty much dead now.

After UO I pretty muched stopped playing mmorpgs cause I'm spoiled from UO

-yuri

15. I like World of Warcraft(<first MMO I've ever played probably). I also got Guild Wars 2 during a sale a few months ago, but I haven't really touched it. Maybe I should check it out. I heard it has pretty decent pvp and that's mostly all I'm looking for really.

16. #36 Exhazer, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    And now im updating Lotro....cant handle it anymore i need one more crack at the game before i depart from it. 

Any blades who decide to jump on as well ill be in the Brandywine server (its most populated) User name - Exhazer

Ill be starting from Level 1, I have few level Caps already for raids and such and pvp. 

17. thats a tempting offer considering brandywine in the server I played on before but I think in gonna have to keep leveling this dragon knight tank in ESO. This game has sunk it's teeth into me again.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Lotro has a new char now...its called a Beorning he turns into a bear when he fights. Im currently playing with him and so far im having fun. Advanced play style..the skills are built into a skill tree now. Not sure the last time you played. But this Beorning guy came out november last year so hes still fairly new.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. yea I've seen him but havnt played him. I stopped while I was repairing the town in the Rohan dailies pretty much. I'd probably make a come back into LOTRO if I didn't have friends playing ESO with me. We have a healer tank and 2 dps for a game with four man dungeons. It's perfect lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. that was annoying...i never fully rebuilt it i dont think

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app