6th times the charm. 192w cfl stealth

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by catfish cruising, Mar 15, 2015.

1. I have looked into feminized and I was actually going to buy some but ive managed to get a hold of a decent strain so im just going to go with that for now and get feminized in future. got bils to pay before can splash out.

But speaking of that strain, the one plant I have of it is really starting spit out calyxes everywhere, they look pretty swelled already for young ones and it looks like the bud is going to be very dense and resinous. The buds smell very heavy and they have this amazing sweet grape and a sort of diesel smell. I am very excited, pics as soon as the heads get a little bigger!

2. #22 catfish cruising, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    Ok so I just went to get the seeds from the guy and he wants 1 ounce for 13 seeds. Tried to tell him its for a small space and there is no way he is getting an ounce, thatd b nearly the whole grow. he just said that is potentially a few pounds, and hes right. but I mean come on.... that's pretty steep.

I went over there expecting him to want 20 dollars. I was prepared to give him up to $50 but I was just shocked when he demanded an ounce. don't even need that many and I tried to tell him but he wasn't interested and said na ounce or no deal. I have no problem hooking him up but dam what a rip. he said "well I want something out of it" just being a rude cunt pretty much. I might aswell just buy some off the net, an ounce of buds from his seeds is 350 dollars. and paying 350 for 13 seeds is pretty ridiculous. and the kicker is he has like about a hundred or something of these seeds, so its not like these are his only seeds

Ohwell. il have one last try at getting a fewer for less or just order them off internet

3. #23 catfish cruising, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    crapy photo but its best I could. my camera is sheeeeeeet. I found the beter camera so ill charge it and more nug shots later.

First is of biger plant, second is the dank shit. a wee bit behind on the other plant but will b guuuuuud shit!

Attached Files:

4. Beautiful keep up the good work

5. #25 catfish cruising, Apr 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2015
    Day 33 flowering

Working on the new flower box. the plants will be moved into the new box as soon as it is done and I will start growing some mothers and making clones in the box I am running right now as it is smaller than the new flowering box. Exciting

My first grow with the clones will be a full scrog and I hope to pull 2 ounces. Cheers for dropin in peeps

And although this is not my first grow, it will be my first grow from start to finish and im lookin forward to it!

Attached Files:

• nud.jpg
      nud.jpg
      File size:
      10.4 KB
      Views:
  6. #26 catfish cruising, Apr 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2015
    this lot of photos is of the biger plant. crappy genetics but its doing alright, but the buds are real fluffy and in general the plant looks like shit, although the buds are nice. lemony/fresh ginger smell. definatly a sativa.

Attached Files:

7. #27 catfish cruising, Apr 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2015
    and the other plant which is a hermie. I found a seed in a swollen calyex today. hopefully my next grow is a scrog with this strain. This stuff reeks! Beautiful grape smell

UPDATE! I found seeds in this stuff as it has self pollinated! will the seeds be feminized?
    going to make a mother from the seeds!

Attached Files:

8. #28 catfish cruising, Apr 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2015
    just a question... My hermie (the smaller one) has pollinated itself and the other plant. Now the seeds from the hermie that self pollinated itself will produce herm plants correct?

And the other plant which has been cross pollinated will produce feminized seeds correct?

______

Actually ive just watched a video by a old school guy who knows his shit from cannabis corner that if the plant is a true hermie it will definatly produce herm seeds.

But if it is just a hermie as a result of stress it should not carry over the hermie trait and 95% of the seeds from the plant that self pollinated will be feminized, garuanteed.

Hopefully the plant is not a true hermie. it has had a bit of stress. LST, two tops got burned off so I chopped two branches, heat stress and I had to chop off another branch so fingers crossed that its not a true herm!

9. #29 fruit/veggiegardener, Apr 8, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
    your pictures nasty dude why do you choose that pic of any pics

yes the longer you have any male cannabis plant in the same room with females it's going to produce more seeds and less THC

10. #30 catfish cruising, Apr 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2015
    which picture? and im not phased about getting seeds, actually im glad because the hermie is dank shit and I cant get any more seeds of this stuff but now I have more so im glad, also I am keen on growing the cross and seeing what its like. but yes it is annoying picking seeds out of bud all the time, but nonetheless I have some good buds and im not really fased, because my next grow is gona be the real deal (for what it is) and il have enough bud to last me til next harvest hopefuly

11. #31 fruit/veggiegardener, Apr 9, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
    im talking about the coochie with eyes 

the longer a males around your just going to end up with more seeds and no thc its gunna pollinate everything in there might wnt to harvest dependingon how close to finished it is an every seed in theres going to be fems

12. #32 catfish cruising, Apr 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2015

There was only 3 pollen sacks and they have since been removed. im going to harvest when its ready, It is still going to be good shit youl see. its as pollinated as it can get right now. but yes it will not have reached its full potential because of seed production

13. #33 catfish cruising, Apr 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2015
    Day 41, flowering

Here we have the sativa which I am thinking looks similar to a super silver haze. They are starting to swell nicely but there is still a lot of new growth to fill out. im hoping for a oz off this plant but we will see what happens.

over the last week some leaves on both plants but mostly on the other plant went all yellow and brown. I couldn't figure out what it was as they really shouldn't have any deficiencies but now I have discovered it is a fungus gnat infestation. Seems due to the fact I have been over watering so I have since put a curb watering so frequently. I have removed the top layer of soil to hopefully reduce the amount of larvae in the soil as it appears some damage has been done to both plants. I killed quite a few and there is way less. I topped the pot off with one part soil soil then to parts of perlite and two parts of verm. and I will stop over watering. I will mix in some hydrogen peroxide into the water for next feeding to kill any larvae..

I read that I should mix in some root growth hormone or something to help repair any roots that may have been damaged by larvae. I only really have some clonex gel, will this work anyone?

I think I may also need to introduce aloe vera into my garden as I have access to it and I have read good things about it.

Also there is a pic of a small nug that was getting no sun that I clipped as a sample. looks like some good shit but I couldn't get a decent photo. it is actually harder than I though to take good pictures. a good camera would be a good start.

Anyway, pics. HAZA!

Attached Files:

14. And here we have the other plant. which is infact a hermie. I found another pollen sack on it the other day and pulled it off. total of about 4 pollen sacks iv found since flowering.

This is some good shit and I really cannot wait to harvest and bear the seeds and continue to grow more of this stuff! has a real skunky smell. dank shit.

But I really have to say even though it isn't much this is like a dream come true for me to be growing these plants in my little setup. ive always wanted to succeed in growing cannabis but I kept on getting fucked over by stupid little things. Now I have done it, it took me 5 years but im here and its only going to get a lot better from here. ive always wanted to be growing a nice sativa and some dank ass indica/skunky shit and I finally am doing it!

Attached Files:

15. Got Decent bud shot of the sample

Attached Files:

16. week 7 flowering

Attached Files:

17. How are these coming along, dried and curing?