Nirvanas Blue Mystic and White Widow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Veeners5, Mar 14, 2015.

1. #1 Veeners5, Mar 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2015
    Okay so I havent posted a thing in quite some time so I figured Id throw out my 7th week flowering strains from Nirvana. Also because you never get decent pics from the breeders themselves, well some are good but most are not indicitive of how they actually turn out. These are Blue Mystic and White Widow, both fem seeds bought from the SingleSeedCentre. I am using the FFOF soil with Grow Big, Big Bloom, Beastie Bloom and Cha-ching. I also used a little Silica Blast during veg due to chilly night temps around 65 F but got that taken care of now. Here they are in no order but the Blue Mystic is very apparent. Hope you enjoy them like I do.

Also, they are flowered under a 400w hps. I know some people like to know as much as possible [​IMG]

DSCN3183.JPG
    DSCN3184.JPG
    DSCN3186.JPG
    DSCN3187.JPG
    DSCN3188.JPG
    DSCN3189.JPG

2. Very nice.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Very nice bro, have you checked the trich's under a scope? How much longer do you plan to go ?
    Congrats !

4. Have a nirvana bm fem waiting to germ. I'm excited to run again

5. Hey Jerry, yeah I have looked at em under a scope and they are 1-2 weeks from the chop. The BM is 95% cloudy 5% amber while the Widow is about 80%cloudy and 10%amber and 10% clear.

Whats up punch? Yeah man, this BMystic is a sweet plant man; easy to grow, easy to clone and frosty as a mofo. I took 2 clones from this one to flower on my next run. The leaves darkened up on the BM about 4 weeks into flower.

6. #6 AugustWest, Mar 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2015
    what's up old friend?

good seeing you around man.. and with nice plants too!

way cool dude! That's some frosty buds.. and really dense looking for a 400w..

hope all is well veen,..

7. #7 Veeners5, Mar 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2015
    Hey August, how are ya man? Yeah I just put em under a 600 about a week ago and whoa, that this is bright as hell man, lol. What have you been growing lately man, more Rez genetics or something new? Thanks West!

yeah dude.. new lights are always fun! Recently added a new 600 to my room and it's crazy bright in there now.

running some rez gear atm, as well as some IRG grapefruit badass, and some F1's of my own little pollen chucking experiment lol.

always good seeing you my dude.. keep making that nice weed!

9. So I began the chopping process the other day, whew, what a time consuming activity. The Blue Mystic is completely down and I have started on the Widow but wont finish until tomorrow. Ill post the Widow pics at the end so we know who is where up in this beeatch, lol.

Blue Mystic @ 9 weeks:

DSCN3202.JPG
    DSCN3204.JPG
    DSCN3213.JPG
    DSCN3216.JPG
    DSCN3222.JPG
    DSCN3225.JPG

White Widow @ 9 weeks:

DSCN3208.JPG
    DSCN3228.JPG

Attached Files:

10. #10 Veeners5, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2015
    When I decided what seeds to buy, I knew WW would be on of them and my wife really wanted something "blueberry" and the blue mystic seemed like a good shot for the price (love Nirvana seeds). I was excited about the WW but now after harvesting these side by side, I am looking forward to the Mystic  more than the Widow. This is an amazing looking plant with enough resin to stand up to even the Widow. The Widow smells very sharp with a rotten fruit'esque type aroma that sticks in your nose. The Mystic smells like many other freshly cut plants Ive harvested, good but just kind of "green" still. Its going to be hard to wait another month before I start smoking these buds but I must control myself and wait till it is properly cured. Im still buying bagseed until this is ready so its making trips 30 mins from home to buy a half oz for $55. After I pick out the beans and any possible foreign material, lol, it does get me by and high...just tastes like shit [​IMG] Soon this will be on a consistent schedule and I wont need to.

As an afterthought, I think I need to veg a couple more weeks, these were good sized plants but not quite as girthy as what I would have liked before flowering. Need to find 2 strains to make mothers and Ill be all set. Im hoping for a blueberry and maybe this Tahoe Og kush that just popped, who knows.

11. Smoke report on both strains...now that my jars are empty, lol.

Blue Mystic: smells and tastes pretty earthy with possible berry-esque undertones. Super sticky when breaking it up and the buds were 6/10 on the dense scale. Not sure on the yeild as far as grams go but I was really happy with what I got. I would guess it to be around 1.5 - 2 oz. Not bad imo for only being about 3.5 ft tall.

White Widow: Smells and tastes like...well...like white widow, haha. Seriously though it was kind of fruity but it has another aspect to it that is only WW...at least from what I have smoke in all my years. Buds were a solid 8-9/10 and also super sticky. Tons of trich on this one that went into the larger leaf sets slightly. Also yeilded around 1.5 - 2oz for a slightly smaller plant. Less bud in terms of what I had to trim but probably the same in terms of grams.

Overall both strains were pretty tasty but the WW was a solid win imo. I will definately try to turn the clone I took into a mother. Not sure how well Im going to like clones from a clone but they might be okay. If I see too much genetic drift I will order another bean and do it right ;)

Right now in flower I have the Blue Lemon Thai (BLT) and more Blue Mystic and Widow. My Dutch Passion BB and Cali Connection Tahoe OG are vegging and getting huge. I have 2 phenos of the Blueberry and will flower clones in a couple months of both to see which is more blueberry'ish. Also plan on cloning out the Og...seems like a solid strain with a heavy stone so we shall see.

Battling high temps since I put the 600 in the flowering room. My 4" inline duct booster (using as a cool air intake) is not even close to enough to cool the room. My highs are at like 86 and I dont like it. This 4" is rated at like 65cfm and the 6" is 195cfm I think so hopefully it will be enough to do the job.

12. BM is pretty earthy... Doesnt smell like much off the plant. Did yours have a heavy store?
    Thanks for sharing

13. The stone on the Mystic was decent man, I wasnt complaining at all, but the Widow was my fav overall.