Worst week of my life

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Just Smoke It, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Paternity tests are a very simple procedure, just a little mouth swab. She wouldn't even have to know you did it... But fuck that, straight up tell her that you're getting one done. It doesn't matter if she feels upset about it, you need to remind her 10 times a day that she's a manipulative bitch and that you'll never ever trust her about anything.. EVER!

Dude she was willing to lie and manipulate you with her child's life. That's just disgusting and immature. If she doesn't have enough sense or morality to realize that you don't bring a baby into the world like this then what else is she capable of?

Watch yourself man, you've got to be cold and cunning about this. I respect that you want to take care of your baby, if it is indeed yours.. But this whole idea of "making it work" for the baby is a bad idea. Start planning ahead now, there's no telling how she will try to use you after you've fallen in love with the little guy. A bitch that uses her offspring as a tool is not someone you want in your child's life. Watch closely, report everything, the first chance you get to take full custody seize it without remorse.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  2. I want to remind her what she did constantly but the current situation is complicated and I dont want her to cut off contact with me and get stuck with child support because I harass her about being a liar . We are about to move in together which Im reluctant about but I honestly think its the best thing I can do so I can really figure out whats going on. I dont know her behavior well enough to be able to tell when shes lying for sure. I dont get to see her very often because her mom is super strict and barely lets her go out shes always guilt tripping her about not being around to help with her siblings or just crazy shit. I only get to spend time with her after work for a couple hours or on my days off. One of my biggest worries is why she did this I dont know why she lied to me about birth control there is no logical reason I can think of. I asked her why when it all happend and she just said some bullshit like I dont know why I just thought you wouldnt want to be with me if you couldnt have sex with me but she continued to lie about being on it for over a week when I gave her oppurtunity after oppurtunity to tell me the truth because I asked her what kind she was on and she told me some brand and I looked it up and it existed then she mentioned how she forgot to take them sometimes and I really freaked out and told her that she cant be doing that we cant afford to have a kid and she had to make sure she took them the same time everyday and she just said not to worry she has an alarm on her phone. So I mean it was just lie after lie. I also dont know if its mine for sure and the conception date makes sense for it to be mine but I dont know if she was having sex with another guy/guys or if she could just lie about her last period and mess up the conception date for it to work it but that just seems super crazy but not to far off with how everything else has went. Do doctors know for sure how far along a woman is in pregnancy or do they just trust what the woman says about their last period? She honestly doesnt seem like that kind of girl to be unfaithful but the fact she lied to me about birth control makes it very possible and it really makes me wonder. She claims to have been faithful with me and that she hasnt been with any other guy romantically for over 2 months before we were together but I cant believe anything she says theres always a little voice in my head telling me not to trust her. I will request a paternity test but Im just afraid she'll leave after and if it is my kid then Id be stuck with child support and having to get a lawyer to be able to see my child. If I could get full custody I would in a heartbeat but I dont even know what I should be watching for to have a case. She has two little siblings and she is very good with them and seems to be a good person excluding what she did to me. Thats why Im so confused about why she lied to me about BC. I just dont know if everything about her is a lie and shes just hiding her true self from me. I have text backed up to my email with her admitting to lying to me about birth control but thats like all I have and I know that wont hold up in court.

3. You're right. I realize I may have come off a bit over zealous, your story just really upset me. I wish you the best of luck in getting this resolved and I hope things turn out well, especially for the unborn.

Stay strong man.

That.
    Dude don't be stupid and just get it done once the kid is born. If it's yours, well, good for you. If not, would you wanna raise somebody else's kid and then (maybe) find out that it's not even yours and she just lied to you cause she already was pregnant when u guys hooked up?

5. hey maybe the baby will become famous, stick around because when it's famous they aint given u shit if you deadbeat

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship hotbox

6. Fuck that I feel bad for you man. Whole life is ruined because this bitch lied to you, although you should have been a bit more careful, I always look at it as a red flag if she say no its okay I'm on BC. You got 9 months to think about it atleast. Good luck to you

7. The most fertile period (the time with the highest likelihood of pregnancy resulting from sexual intercourse) covers the time from some 5 days before until 1 to 2 days after ovulation.[44] In a 28‑day cycle with a 14‑day luteal phase, this corresponds to the second and the beginning of the third week.

Come on dude menstral cycle we learned this shit in grade 6. 7 days of the month you should for sure use a condom.

8. Is she hot at least? We need pics to further assess the situation

9. Unbelievable. Here's some advice for all you men; DO NOT put all your contraceptive trust on your partner. I'll never understand how people are so nonchalant with regards to birth control. Having a kid at this age would honestly be one of the scariest things to happen to me.

I would not trust her again. Some crazy bitches use kids to keep guys, or because they think being a 'stay at home mummy,' is going to be fun. Don't get back with her just cause she's pregnant, that will only make things worse. Get saving and make sure you have all your shit in order for when the wee babby arives. 
    Live long and prosper. 

• Like Like x 1
  10. Why not put the child up for adoption and try to find suitable parents who can provide a loving, caring home?

I mean shit, there are many folks who can't have kids and want to adopt.

If I got a chick pregnant and she didn't want to terminate the pregnancy, I'd try like fuck to convince her to go with adoption.

Good luck.

That dumb ass lying bitch.

Sorry she is.

11. Fuck man thats rough, women are so crule

12. Man...unless I'm with a girl for tiiiime and KNOW she's on the pill that's when I'll cream in her pie. Otherwise, no...never. you just don't know. Don't do it. What's wrong with going in her mouth?

13. #73 Broski'CBK200, May 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2015
    This is the #1 red flag.
    If her Mom is strict and gives her shit there is no way she wouldn't want to have an abortion.

No logical reason? you're not thinking hard enough, I will give you one, She probably lied to you about it because she was already knocked up by someone else.

If she told you she wasn't on Birth control you would have used a condom which means if she were attempting to play you she wouldn't have been able to, why? because you used a condom on her.

LMAO if this is the truth then the pregnancy was a mistake, in that case why doesn't she want to get an abortion to correct that mistake?

2 months before? and you're still second guessing yourself from getting a test?
    2 months isn't far off bro.

And if you don't get the test done you're going to end up taking care of the child and the mom, and to make matters worst the kid might not even be yours.
    Your choice.

Looks can be deceiving, and after pulling off some shit like that and she is not willing to correct her mistake why would you trust her?

There is nothing confusing about the situation, if she was a good girl, she would have realized her mistakes and she would have known that you guys cant afford a baby just yet and she would have agreed to get the abortion.

Dude she has been playing you the whole time if what you just wrote actually came from her, based of what you wrote I am 95% sure the baby aint yours.

This isn't about a girl lying about birth control pills anymore and getting pregnant, fuck that, now it about her trying to give you a baby that might not be yours.

And I cannot stress what I am about to say here now enough, FUCK HER FEELINGS AND GET THE TEST DONE and if it your kid Love him/her.

Goodluck buddy, and I sincerely hope I am wrong about her.

14. That sucks and all but if this is the worst you have been through then your life is rainbows and butterflies.

15. Just came across this post, wondering how the OP's life has turned out???? Let us know!!