Worst week of my life

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Just Smoke It, Mar 14, 2015.

1. I've taken Plan B before and it doesn't bring on a miscarriage. Basically it's a shot of hormones that thicken the vaginal wall making it harder for eggs to attach. Her pelvic pain is either a lie or a side effect.

2. Plan B is a shot of hormones. It is absolutely normal for your cycle to get fucked up after Plan B.

Jesus all this information is literally ON THE BOX. You sure she actually took it and isn't a crazy chick who somehow thinks a pregnancy scare will make you guys "bond" ??

3. If the test came back negative and she took plan B I'm sure she isn't pregnant. Yes after a girl takes plan B her body will go through forced changes which would cause her pain or discomfort the next day or two. I would suggest having her take one more test just be sure. Lastly and this is important OP, if she is pregnant and she does keep it I HIGHLY suggest you get a paternity test. Not trying to be a dick but a girl that would lie about being on birth control could be the cheating type as well and lie about who's the dad. Just food for thought, good luck OP.

Wraaaap the night around me, blanket of black on my back, I feel safe in the darkness...

Best advice my mother ever gave me as a teenager

Girls will lie through their teeth about not being able to get pregnant. Your story is, sadly, not unique.

Putting a condom on is protecting YOURSELF 

5. Well shes pregnant. Shes due november 24th which makes conception around feb 26- mar 2 which is literally the first week we started having sex. Which means if she ever did take the plan b it wouldnt have stopped it anyways. I am a little worried that could harm the baby though. I did some research and there is no proof plan b causes birth defects but you never know. I am still really upset due to the fact she lied to me about being on birth control and I honestly doubt Ill ever be able to mend those feelings. The fact that she lied to me about something so huge makes it so hard for me to trust anything she tells me. If she could lie straight to my face about something like that what else is she hiding from me. I also cant help but feel she did this to me on purpose but I doubt Ill ever know. I've decided to continue being in a a relationship with her since she is carrying my child and all I want is whats best for the baby. I hope things work out for the best but since we've barely been together 2 months and we are already getting a place together and having a kid its just so much so fast. Its just a lot at once and Im afraid of what Ill do if this doesnt work out.

6. You got CHUMPED!! Have her get an abortion asap. She owes you for lying....how are u gonna let this girl you barely met control ur fate?
    Idk. Maybe it's just me....But i would insist on an abortion.

7. Its not that simple thats just not how it works. I cant force her to get an abortion I already tried at first and she refused. If I continued to suggest that she would leave, Id never see my kid, and Id be giving up half my check for child support. Ive come to accept being a father what Im worried about is my relationship with my girlfriend/ mother of my child.

Sent from my N860 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I'm just saying there's gotta be SOMETHING you can do....she played you BIG time. I wouldnt be able to live with someone like that

9. Even on birth control you should always use a dome. Ever hear of STD's? Birth control pills can't stop those.

One day you'll have a kid(s) AND a shriveled, beat up, warty looking cock or her with a withered vag that is useless because it is now a toxic waste dump.

Go balls deep unwrapped ONLY when in a relationship you know is longterm and COMMITED.

10. You can't make someone abort unless you kidnap them and use a coathanger but that is illegal

11. Congratulations!!! you're a daddy, man.  Just make sure not to trust that lying bitch of a girlfriend with anything important again.  "Fool me once"  yadda yadda yadda  

if ya'll aren't ready to be parents yet there's always adoption 

12. [​IMG]
    just one of the many reasons i am a woman-hater.

13. See this is why I only date girls more to lose then me. No is doing to lie about birth control and get pregnant on purpose when it means showing your Jewish dr daddy the 6'3 afro rocking chubby black guy that did it haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Bitches be trppin'.

Congrats, though. I guess.. :confused_2:

15. Congrats, but if I were you, I would definitely insist on having a DNA test after the baby is born. For all we know, she might've already been pregnant when you guys slept together for the first time.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Def this, your chick is not trustworthy.

• Like Like x 1
  17. BLACK DYNAMITE!!!

18. Im honestly a little afraid of that. However from her due date she conceived the first week we were having sex so Im almost positive its mine. I want to have a dna test done but I know it will piss her off if I do that. Can I get one done without her knowing?

Sent from my N860 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. #59 TheWizardVillage, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2015
  20. LOL!!!!!!!!!! bro she only gave you the pussy cause someone else already tapped knocked her up and she knew you da chump...wow she fuckin lied to you about a life changing situation and you going to move in with her and start a family built on lie's (voice from taken)"goouud luck"